THE FORUM

23-Apr-24, 07:27:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Day, RFalcon Forum!!  (Read 4860 times)
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« on: 01-Aug-14, 05:45:23 AM »

Where would we be without you??? (Gardening... Travelling... Cleaning the bathtub...)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 01-Aug-14, 09:13:29 AM »

http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=739 Shaky's 1st post under "Main Camera captures Archer and Beauty at Times Square building nest box"

Speaking of updates, the news on Archer and Beauty is that they’ve apparently moved from the narrow ledge on the Midtown Plaza Tower. It looks like they abandoned any eggs they may have laid. Our watchers haven’t witnessed any nesting-like behavior from the pair for the past several days now. Whether they did lay eggs that failed or didn’t lay any is something we may never learn. The ledge where they’d been spending their time is very narrow and without a bucket truck or some similar conveyance physical access to the ledge is nearly impossible.

So many emotions in 5 years! Thank you Shaky for starting this forum!! In the beginning, I had no clue how to post and was ready to pack it in! LOOK at me now!!! I thank Joyce for pulling me through the first few days here!!  thumbsup

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.  I've already helped a couple members out by creating step-by-step instructions with screen visuals for posting thumbnail photos to make it easier.  I plan on putting them into the Files section when I get a chance.

Donna, I always enjoy the information you share.  Feel free to create your own topics.  You can start a topic for "Canadian Peregrine Foundation Postings" (or whatever title you chose) under Raptor Web Cams.  I just want to see you continue to share the information on this forum too.
From Joyce

WHAT A RIDE!!!!! Thank you all for such a great forum!

Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01-Aug-14, 09:23:35 AM »

Fun to read your recollections, Donna! Thanks for saving them!

wave
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01-Aug-14, 09:41:12 AM »

Moving from the old forum to the new one was very painful for some of our falcon fans.  Some made the transition and some didn't.  My Rfalconcam forum wish is that all those folks that are still lurking on the old forum, reconsider joining this one.  We are here to help if needed.

We miss all of you!!!   wave

Peregrines know no borders.....
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01-Aug-14, 09:54:35 AM »

Moving from the old forum to the new one was very painful for some of our falcon fans.  Some made the transition and some didn't.  My Rfalconcam forum wish is that all those folks that are still lurking on the old forum, reconsider joining this one.  We are here to help if needed.

We miss all of you!!!   wave

We do! I guess I came on board with the new regime... but there are names I think I remember from before that I would love to hear from again! Thanks, Carol P!

wave
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 01-Aug-14, 10:05:47 AM »

http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=739 Shaky's 1st post under "Main Camera captures Archer and Beauty at Times Square building nest box"

Speaking of updates, the news on Archer and Beauty is that they’ve apparently moved from the narrow ledge on the Midtown Plaza Tower. It looks like they abandoned any eggs they may have laid. Our watchers haven’t witnessed any nesting-like behavior from the pair for the past several days now. Whether they did lay eggs that failed or didn’t lay any is something we may never learn. The ledge where they’d been spending their time is very narrow and without a bucket truck or some similar conveyance physical access to the ledge is nearly impossible.

I can't take credit for that article.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01-Aug-14, 10:23:49 AM »

I can't take credit for that article.

Not the article, the post!!  wave

carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01-Aug-14, 10:34:32 AM »

Where would we be without you??? (Gardening... Travelling... Cleaning the bathtub...)
Dito !Happy fifth anniversary  b-day
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01-Aug-14, 04:08:06 PM »

This forum literally changed my life! Not only did I fall in love with our beloved falcons but I made some pretty awesome friends along the way as well!!!  heart thankyou

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01-Aug-14, 04:28:47 PM »

abs-cheers Happy Anniversary!  b-day
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: