THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 12:30:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Acts of Kindness!  (Read 4291 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« on: 19-Dec-14, 07:53:01 AM »

So yesterday, I went out to get the mail and inside the mail box was a beautiful Christmas Cactus!  No card or any indication where it came from.  Love it!   heart

Then today, when I walked into my office, there was a large picture of the Kodak Tower lit up a night.  Top, center, lit up in all its' glory?  The M&K nest box!  Pre-pan cam days.  No one is fessing up to giving it to me.  Love it!   heart

santawave

Peregrines know no borders.....
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 19-Dec-14, 08:10:13 AM »

Then today, when I walked into my office, there was a large picture of the Kodak Tower lit up a night.  Top, center, lit up in all its' glory?  The M&K nest box!  Pre-pan cam days.  No one is fessing up to giving it to me.  Love it!   heart

santawave

I found the photo in a dumpster on the south side of the building during my afternoon walk. On the way back to my office, I swung by your office and put it on the chair. I thought you might like it.
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19-Dec-14, 08:14:09 AM »

Then today, when I walked into my office, there was a large picture of the Kodak Tower lit up a night.  Top, center, lit up in all its' glory?  The M&K nest box!  Pre-pan cam days.  No one is fessing up to giving it to me.  Love it!   heart

santawave

I found the photo in a dumpster on the south side of the building during my afternoon walk. On the way back to my office, I swung by your office and put it on the chair. I thought you might like it.

Thanks Shaky!!!  I really like it a lot!

thanx

yahoo clap 2thumbsup

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19-Dec-14, 08:15:02 AM »

That's so cool Carol.

Ed told me the other night, his security guard at one of his buildings, went to pick up her Lay-A-Way and when she got there, it was paid off already. As a matter of fact, all the Lay-A-Ways were paid off that day to the tune of $20,000. Love these stories!   christhumbs

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19-Dec-14, 08:17:31 AM »

That's so cool Carol.

Ed told me the other night, his security guard at one of his buildings, went to pick up her Lay-A-Way and when she got there, it was paid off already. As a matter of fact, all the Lay-A-Ways were paid off that day to the tune of $20,000. Love these stories!   christhumbs

Wow!  Some folks are so kind and giving.   flowers

~Ruth
Juvie

Like Count: 19

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19-Dec-14, 08:33:08 AM »

So now we know....Shaky does his shopping by dumpster diving.    (its true you can find a lot of nice things that way)

« Last Edit: 19-Dec-14, 09:23:32 AM by Carol P. » Logged
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19-Dec-14, 09:24:03 AM »

So now we know....Shaky does his shopping by dumpster diving.    (its true you can find a lot of nice things that way)

I love to dumpster dive here at work Ruth!  You never know what treasures you'll find!

laugh

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 19-Dec-14, 09:41:49 AM »

So now we know....Shaky does his shopping by dumpster diving.   

It's the lack of thought that counts.
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 19-Dec-14, 09:54:01 AM »

santawave

Shaky and I were checking out the pic and noticed there are no cameras at all at the nest box.  No main camera.  This had to be taken just after the nest box was first installed.  Very cool!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: