THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 04:44:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seneca (2008) Sighted at Brookpark Road Bridge with Mate (Cheyenne)!  (Read 308853 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: 27-Apr-10, 08:00:35 PM »

Cheyenne mostly circled and cruised around, but dove at the cat as it was departing (couldn't capture it, though), and then darted back in to the nest...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 27-Apr-10, 08:01:46 PM »

Chad and Chris at the CMNH website have posted some fantastic new shots of Seneca and Cheyenne. If you can access it, it's worth the visit.  Some of the pics show the "remarkable" flying ability of Seneca (she had very good teachers!) when they sighted a cat near the scrape! It also shows closeups of their 2 eggs.

I still can't access that page or the Cleveland falcon page. I don't get it. I've been on those pages for years til now.  Sad

Same here Donna.  It's a bummer. 

Peregrines know no borders.....
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 27-Apr-10, 08:02:26 PM »

Oh Ei, thanks so much for posting these pics. They are amazing shots. Chad and Chris are awesome. 2 eggs is enough for 1st time mom.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 27-Apr-10, 08:03:17 PM »

Chad and Chris at the CMNH website have posted some fantastic new shots of Seneca and Cheyenne. If you can access it, it's worth the visit.  Some of the pics show the "remarkable" flying ability of Seneca (she had very good teachers!) when they sighted a cat near the scrape! It also shows closeups of their 2 eggs.

I still can't access that page or the Cleveland falcon page. I don't get it. I've been on those pages for years til now.  Sad

Carol.you too? Any clue as to why?
Same here Donna.  It's a bummer. 

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 27-Apr-10, 08:12:07 PM »

Missed a set...I added a PS to my post over there-again...maybe someone will have some idea why you all can't read the board...
She flew to a tree to eat, and here she is finishing off a foot, followed by a beak cleaning rub...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 27-Apr-10, 08:12:18 PM »

Chad and Chris at the CMNH website have posted some fantastic new shots of Seneca and Cheyenne. If you can access it, it's worth the visit.  Some of the pics show the "remarkable" flying ability of Seneca (she had very good teachers!) when they sighted a cat near the scrape! It also shows closeups of their 2 eggs.

I still can't access that page or the Cleveland falcon page. I don't get it. I've been on those pages for years til now.  Sad

Carol.you too? Any clue as to why?
Same here Donna.  It's a bummer.  

No idea.  Like you, I used to go to that site all the time and I've been a member for a long time.  I was able to get in when it was first announced that Seneca was there.  Saw the pics and the posts and then wham!  The next time I tried, I couldn't get into the site.  Go figure.  Very frustrating.

Lord G
Juvie

Like Count: 48

Peregrine Paparazzo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 27-Apr-10, 08:32:05 PM »

I was able to browse the CMNH forum for a short time this evening as a guest, but as soon as I tried logging in the site shut down on me.  Very odd.

"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise"
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 27-Apr-10, 08:46:26 PM »

I was able to browse the CMNH forum for a short time this evening as a guest, but as soon as I tried logging in the site shut down on me.  Very odd.

It's an epidemic!!

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 27-Apr-10, 09:04:47 PM »

I can't get on either.  I was able to look at it a few weeks ago but couldn't remember my password.  It didn't recognize my email to send me another password and when I tried to register new, it said the email was in use.

I did try writing to the person in that organization but have heard nothing back
Very frustration

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 27-Apr-10, 09:39:58 PM »

I heard back from Cecilia (via private message) and she said:

"If someone is having a problem, they can send a PM to me with the details and we'll see if we can figure out if it's at our end or theirs.  At the moment, I'm not having any problem."

I don't have her email, so I am writing her back as a private message explaining that no one can access the forum to send her a PM.  I am forwarding Carol and Jim's email addresses, hoping she will get in touch with one of you as a representative of Rfalconcam so someone can explain the problem, and find out why our members can't access their site.

Joyce
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 27-Apr-10, 10:02:02 PM »

I heard back from Cecilia (via private message) and she said:

"If someone is having a problem, they can send a PM to me with the details and we'll see if we can figure out if it's at our end or theirs.  At the moment, I'm not having any problem."

I don't have her email, so I am writing her back as a private message explaining that no one can access the forum to send her a PM.  I am forwarding Carol and Jim's email addresses, hoping she will get in touch with one of you as a representative of Rfalconcam so someone can explain the problem, and find out why our members can't access their site.

Joyce

Jim might be the best person to talk to Cecilia.  He's a computer techie guy.  Me, all I could tell her is that I can't get onto the site.  LOL   2funny

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 27-Apr-10, 10:21:46 PM »

That's what I would say, Joyce.

Plus, what the heck is a PM?

Anatole France
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 27-Apr-10, 10:26:28 PM »

Prime Minister?   rofl

I do think a PM is a private message.

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 28-Apr-10, 01:23:45 AM »

Prime Minister?   rofl

I do think a PM is a private message.
[/quote

Peregrine meister? Grin

Anatole France
birdmusic
Fledgling

Like Count: 14

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 28-Apr-10, 10:05:23 AM »

Count me in with those who can't get into the site.  I could when they first announced about Seneca, but now there's nothing but a blank page.  I even tried getting in through the back door through the museum's site, but no dice.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: