THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 11:14:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About Seth - Information from the DEC  (Read 3860 times)
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 95

Keeping falcon fans connected

View Profile
« on: 11-Oct-18, 03:39:25 PM »

As we previously reported, we received word that Seth had passed away, but we had no details from the Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC).  Today June Summers, President of the Genesee Valley Audubon, received the following information from Jenny Landry at the DEC.
"Seth broke his wing several days before he was found.  It...

Link:
http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=3093

This is an automated post.
Vandrefalk
Eyas

Like Count: 18

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 26-Nov-18, 12:03:51 AM »

I’ve been away too long.  So sorry about Seth and even more so about Donna.  Shaky wrote a beautiful tribute.  I miss the days of the Kodak board and the yahoo falcon cam group — seems we were all closer then.  But shaky and carol p and so many others have done a magnificent job of keeping us up to date on our wonderful Rochester falcons.  I look at my wonderful pictures of Mariah and her offspring that hang in my hallway every day and am grateful for these memories.
Vandrefalk
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26-Nov-18, 08:19:08 AM »

I’ve been away too long.  So sorry about Seth and even more so about Donna.  Shaky wrote a beautiful tribute.  I miss the days of the Kodak board and the yahoo falcon cam group — seems we were all closer then.  But shaky and carol p and so many others have done a magnificent job of keeping us up to date on our wonderful Rochester falcons.  I look at my wonderful pictures of Mariah and her offspring that hang in my hallway every day and am grateful for these memories.
Vandrefalk

It's good to see you here!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Vandrefalk
Eyas

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26-Nov-18, 10:16:00 AM »

Thank you!
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26-Nov-18, 10:28:07 AM »

Hello Karen! Miss you!  wave

Peregrines know no borders.....
Vandrefalk
Eyas

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27-Nov-18, 12:08:09 AM »

Miss you too!  Met up with LowCountry Raptors in our area and donated a lot of hoods my father made.  It was a nice feeling.  Also went to a hawk conservancy in England this summer and got to fly a harris hawk to the glove — great fun!  Not sure how to best keep up with everyone but will try!
Vandrefalk
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27-Nov-18, 12:39:44 PM »

Miss you too!  Met up with LowCountry Raptors in our area and donated a lot of hoods my father made.  It was a nice feeling.  Also went to a hawk conservancy in England this summer and got to fly a harris hawk to the glove — great fun!  Not sure how to best keep up with everyone but will try!
Vandrefalk

That's so cool! I remember the awesome memories you shared about your dad.  heart

Peregrines know no borders.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: