THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 03:07:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jersey City, 101 Hudson 2019  (Read 9320 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 12-Jul-19, 03:36:23 PM »

BM/13 was released from atop 101 Hudson, Jersey City at 10 this morning.  Kathy Clark rinsed her to slow her exit and loaded the area down with quail to try and attract her siblings back to the box.  A little later after gorging that bird was bathing again in the drain water on the roof.  The fledgling apparently had learned that the world down below was not a good place to be.  Her parents and siblings were elsewhere, I believe in the shade to the north.  Four and a half hours later she took off from the building and left some of the quail.  I could not wait that long in the hot sun and wanted to escape the NYC Friday getaway traffic, so I was gone at noon and just saw her leave on the cam at 2:30 pm.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12-Jul-19, 09:32:08 PM »

BM/13 was released from atop 101 Hudson, Jersey City at 10 this morning.  Kathy Clark rinsed her to slow her exit and loaded the area down with quail to try and attract her siblings back to the box.  A little later after gorging that bird was bathing again in the drain water on the roof.  The fledgling apparently had learned that the world down below was not a good place to be.  Her parents and siblings were elsewhere, I believe in the shade to the north.  Four and a half hours later she took off from the building and left some of the quail.  I could not wait that long in the hot sun and wanted to escape the NYC Friday getaway traffic, so I was gone at noon and just saw her leave on the cam at 2:30 pm.

good news

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: