THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 10:35:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Quest (2008) and Mystery man - Toronto/Don Mills  (Read 40208 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 05-Sep-18, 02:43:13 PM »

I hope they are able to help Loki and that he will continue his journey.  heart

Peregrines know no borders.....
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05-Sep-18, 04:54:33 PM »

Loki UPdate:

Hobbitstee Wildlife Refuge

Updates:

- the opossum with the eye injury: Dr. Lee removed the sutures today. The eye is healing, but the ulcer is still there, so we will continue with the medication and hopefully it will resolve itself.

-the Peregrine from Hamilton: X-rays show a fracture of the metacarpus. It is being dealt with and hopefully he will recover fully.

Many thanks to the always amazing Dr. Lee and her staff at Scott Veterinary Clinic.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06-Sep-18, 08:57:29 AM »

Loki UPdate:

Updates:

- the opossum with the eye injury: Dr. Lee removed the sutures today. The eye is healing, but the ulcer is still there, so we will continue with the medication and hopefully it will resolve itself.

-the Peregrine from Hamilton: X-rays show a fracture of the metacarpus. It is being dealt with and hopefully he will recover fully.

Many thanks to the always amazing Dr. Lee and her staff at Scott Veterinary Clinic.

I wish him a speedy recovery so he can speed outta there! Thanks Carly!

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06-Sep-18, 12:31:36 PM »

Loki UPdate:

Updates:

I wish him a speedy recovery so he can speed outta there! Thanks Carly!

Yeah, what Donna said!  wave

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06-Sep-18, 07:49:26 PM »

This is very hopeful news.  Thanks Carly! Be well young Loki!  pray

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07-Sep-18, 08:51:08 AM »

Thanks for the update, Carly!

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 11-Apr-19, 12:19:00 PM »

Long time follower Alison Brown sent me this:

Quest is on eggs!!
April 09, 2019 - Toronto - Don Mills
Cathy Kerr Reports:

I stopped by today to check on Quest and Mystery Guy and found Quest down on eggs in the nest box!!  She was peeking out from the nest box–I could hardly see her. I got a few pictures but I was across the street, in the parking lot but she looked pretty cute!  We will have to wait for hatch to find out how many this year…Sure miss the camera and all our friends at Harlequin with their great observations!

Posted on April 9, 2019 8:01 pm
Observation for Toronto - Don Mills
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11-Apr-19, 03:26:59 PM »

Long time follower Alison Brown sent me this:

Quest is on eggs!!
April 09, 2019 - Toronto - Don Mills
Cathy Kerr Reports:

I stopped by today to check on Quest and Mystery Guy and found Quest down on eggs in the nest box!!  She was peeking out from the nest box–I could hardly see her. I got a few pictures but I was across the street, in the parking lot but she looked pretty cute!  We will have to wait for hatch to find out how many this year…Sure miss the camera and all our friends at Harlequin with their great observations!

Posted on April 9, 2019 8:01 pm
Observation for Toronto - Don Mills
good news

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 12-May-19, 03:46:05 PM »

Happy Mothers Day to Quest!! As reported on our website (www.peregrine-foundation.ca) we confirmed a hatch on Tuesday. So Sally and I decided to spend some time yesterday trying to see how many! And we weren't disappointed!! We definitely saw 3 babies!!! And possibly a fourth, but it's a long way from the parking garage roof top and we can't confirm it... Yet!! We will be keeping an eye on this nest and we will keep you posted!! Here are some of our pictures.. A bit grainy due to the distance but still... Cuties!
Cathy

Photos on CPF Facebook!
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12-May-19, 06:09:24 PM »

Happy Mother's Day Quest!  clap

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 12-May-19, 06:20:52 PM »

Happy Mothers Day to Quest!! As reported on our website (www.peregrine-foundation.ca) we confirmed a hatch on Tuesday. So Sally and I decided to spend some time yesterday trying to see how many! And we weren't disappointed!! We definitely saw 3 babies!!! And possibly a fourth, but it's a long way from the parking garage roof top and we can't confirm it... Yet!! We will be keeping an eye on this nest and we will keep you posted!! Here are some of our pictures.. A bit grainy due to the distance but still... Cuties!
Cathy

Photos on CPF Facebook!

Great news!  Thanks, Carly!

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 02-Jun-19, 11:44:43 AM »

This is from Alison Brown.

2 boys and 2 girls for QUEST and MYSTERY GUY!!
May 30, 2019 - Toronto - Don Mills
Cathy Kerr Reports:

It was a great banding day at Don Mills! Here is Lucie's report and pics:

Each name bears special meaning to those who selected them.

Welcome DOHA (f, Z/70, 985g, 26 days, red tape), RZLBD (m, C/57, 715g, 26 days, yellow tape), MATRIX (m, C/58, 720g, 25 days, green tape), BOBAK (f, Z/71, 965g, 25 days, blue tape)

We extend a huge thank you to Reza Aliabadi, who invited us to do the banding in his office. The nest ledge is located outside his window and he gets the best view of this family! Since moving in last year, he has been watching Quest, Mystery guy, and their kids, and you can follow his photos on instagram: khatoon_falcon

It was a pleasure to meet him, his staff and a couple of his clients, who absolutely adore the peregrines and were so excited to be a part of this event!

The first photo (after our matriarch) is Reza and RZLBD (nicknamed Rzee). He is named after Reza???s boutique art and architecture practice: Atelier RZLBD

We wish our eyases safe and successful fledges. <3 Cheers, Lucie

http://www.peregrine-foundation.ca/w/2019/05/sightings/2-boys-and-2-girls-for-quest-and-mystery-guy/
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 08-Sep-19, 09:36:22 PM »

Also today - Doha was caught at a Simcoe banding station - she weights 1009 grams now and she's a beauty!

https://www.facebook.com/simcoecountybanding/
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 20-May-20, 09:58:20 PM »

Banding took place here today - 2 boys and 1 girl!

From CPF FB:

Our second banding was at Don Mills/old Harlequin: Its also 2 girls and a boy for Quest & Mystery!

Welcome: Hope(female, 760g, banded Z/32, Red tape), Seven of Nine(female, 805g, banded Z/31, White tape) and Canuck(male, 605g, banded C/11, Yellow/green tape).

Quest was her usual amazing self, buzzing everyone and Mystery was also very present and very vocal. All quiet when we left-beautiful family! Fledge watch begins before we know it!
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 20-May-20, 10:26:54 PM »

Banding took place here today - 2 boys and 1 girl!

From CPF FB:

Our second banding was at Don Mills/old Harlequin: Its also 2 girls and a boy for Quest & Mystery!

Welcome: Hope(female, 760g, banded Z/32, Red tape), Seven of Nine(female, 805g, banded Z/31, White tape) and Canuck(male, 605g, banded C/11, Yellow/green tape).

Quest was her usual amazing self, buzzing everyone and Mystery was also very present and very vocal. All quiet when we left-beautiful family! Fledge watch begins before we know it!

Our first Star Trek name. A big girl named after a Borg. lol  Thanks Carly! This is great news.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: