THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 04:05:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our Quest for Quest! A Success! - Saturday, August 28, 2010  (Read 28673 times)
valhalla
« Reply #45 on: 31-Aug-10, 05:49:10 PM »

They used to be popular headgear for golfers...

Since I watched almost all of the British Open from St Andrews, I thought someone wore one??  Or maybe it was from one of the old B&W films that were shown throughout the day.  Can't believe you have gone over there Jim, to photograph the light. 
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 01-Sep-10, 08:35:26 PM »

This was posted to the CMNH forum by BIG FRANK:

"My raptor watch is along the shoreline in Toronto. If these guys migrate there is a good chance they will go by my site. I will be keeping a good eye out for the antena/tracking device. Saw 73 Peregrine's pass the park last season. So far have seen 6 this August. Migration is just getting underway. Fingers crossed we'll see Quest."
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 01-Sep-10, 08:56:09 PM »

This was posted to the CMNH forum by BIG FRANK:

"My raptor watch is along the shoreline in Toronto. If these guys migrate there is a good chance they will go by my site. I will be keeping a good eye out for the antena/tracking device. Saw 73 Peregrine's pass the park last season. So far have seen 6 this August. Migration is just getting underway. Fingers crossed we'll see Quest."

Funny-I saw that and was just preparing a capture of her map...she was right outside the park where he watches (Rosetta McClain Gardens) on August 4...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: