THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 02:54:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quest and Her Mate Still at Pickering Power Plant  (Read 30036 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 13-Oct-10, 10:32:14 AM »

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=bb57d825c9d100356276141d224b0f78&sid=1AaOGLdu5asnLA Hope this works. MAK & Joyce's trip to Canada. Man, this was hard to figure out!

notworthy  Thank you so much for posting my pics Donna. Someday I'll figure it out for myself.  stupid    wave

Naaaah, MAK, why bother? We all know she "never leaves home"! yes

Oh she leaves home Bobbie. She just usually takes her laptop along. Donna just can't help herself!  crazy    She's  an addict!!! harhar   hahaha

Tell her to watch out for "Laptop Knee Burn"... no kidding! I was just reading about that. Kinda like the McDonald's "Hot Coffee" lady, huh?  paperbag

Your cruisin' Bobbie!  hurt  Cheesy

Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 14-Oct-10, 01:41:35 AM »

You Ladies did a fine job and I am so happy you found Quest!  Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

bravo

thanks2

We are glad that we had something to share with all of you . . . and, thankful for the ground work laid by Carol P, Kathy O, Carrie, Shaky and the transmitter readings.  We saw the metal ladder where Carol P got a pic of the male, but neither falcon landed there.  We now have some favorite spots to share, so when the next group goes up to see Quest, they will know where to look as well. 

It's been a real effort on everyone's part, but I think we have to thank Quest (the most) for finally settling down in one spot long enough!!

I've been bombarded with work and meetings for the past 2 days. I am still sifting through my pics, so I haven't been able to pull an album together yet.  Because of the drab gray skies, the quality of the pictures is not the best, and they have to be edited.

I sent Jess a couple more photos to add to the Imprints post -- Quest on the communication tower, and Quest flying overhead when she came out to greet her fans.

Joyce

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 14-Oct-10, 06:40:31 AM »

Well Joyce, I can't wait to see some of your 300 + pics!  surprise It's really a beautiful area for a Nuclear Plant. She seems to like the place so maybe a nest box is on order!  Cheesy

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 14-Oct-10, 07:40:39 AM »

maybe a nest box is on order!  Cheesy

A nuclear powered nest box -- the world's first?
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 14-Oct-10, 10:07:44 AM »

hysterical

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 14-Oct-10, 11:53:18 AM »

Hmmm...maybe it could generate enough of it's own power to beam a cam across the lake  nerd

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: