THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 03:58:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diamante - Central Terminal in Buffalo  (Read 163347 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 11-Mar-15, 09:14:59 AM »

Shenanigans at CT!!   heart  

Posted by Peregrine Place!!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 11-Mar-15, 09:16:55 AM »

clap

Peregrines know no borders.....
patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 11-Mar-15, 09:22:04 AM »

Whoa...more baby sisters or brothers for Billie, I see!

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 11-Mar-15, 02:53:22 PM »

2thumbsup

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
~Sage~
Juvie

Like Count: 38

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: 12-Mar-15, 06:52:35 PM »

Hi Guys! Roger is registering so he can post pix of wonderful Diamante' and Gleig. I was pretty much out of commission last season and I'm trying to do better this year. Everything seems good at Central Terminal so far. They are in heat this week so we will have eggs very soon! Unfortunately there is no cam so our signal that incubation has begun will be when Gleig is tucked away in the scrape!

uh oh, Roger was rejected because of his gmail address, so he's digging out his old yahoo email info.

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: 12-Mar-15, 07:04:37 PM »

Hi Guys! Roger is registering so he can post pix of wonderful Diamante' and Gleig. I was pretty much out of commission last season and I'm trying to do better this year. Everything seems good at Central Terminal so far. They are in heat this week so we will have eggs very soon! Unfortunately there is no cam so our signal that incubation has begun will be when Gleig is tucked away in the scrape!

uh oh, Roger was rejected because of his gmail address, so he's digging out his old yahoo email info.

I just approved his application.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 28-Mar-15, 03:09:55 PM »

Posted on FB by ~Peregrine Place!

Our lovely Gleig at Buffalo Central Terminal!
One egg in the box!
Photo by Mike Promowicz

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 28-Mar-15, 05:16:05 PM »

thumbsup

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
~Sage~
Juvie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: 04-Apr-15, 10:32:16 PM »

At Central Terminal today, Diamante' flew from a high lookout point around the corner and took a rest on the other side of the arch. He just looked so handsome there I wanted to post him. You can see the green on his band in the middle pic. Gleig would be inside the box incubating their FOUR EGGS! As checked on by DEC techs this morning.

Ok, pix won't post so maybe Donna can grab them for me. These pix were taken by me; the earlier ones here are Roger's.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 05-Apr-15, 06:30:00 AM »

Here ya go Sage. He is so cute! Great pics!!

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 05-Apr-15, 09:19:16 AM »

At Central Terminal today, Diamante' flew from a high lookout point around the corner and took a rest on the other side of the arch. He just looked so handsome there I wanted to post him. You can see the green on his band in the middle pic. Gleig would be inside the box incubating their FOUR EGGS! As checked on by DEC techs this morning.

Ok, pix won't post so maybe Donna can grab them for me. These pix were taken by me; the earlier ones here are Roger's.

Great pics, Sage..he sure grew into a handsome tiercel! Congrats on the 4 eggs..lots of fledglings to watch this year!

~Sage~
Juvie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: 05-Apr-15, 05:41:14 PM »

Thanks, Donna! I grabbed the image url, tried it, didn't work, so I took everything off after .jpg and it still didn't work! Why?

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 05-Apr-15, 07:05:37 PM »

Thanks, Donna! I grabbed the image url, tried it, didn't work, so I took everything off after .jpg and it still didn't work! Why?

Here's the How to for online pictures:

There are two options for putting a picture into your post. Both create a small thumbnail preview of the picture that can be clicked on to see the full-size picture.

Online Option

Use this option if the picture you want to put into your post is on a web page online. This is the preferred option because it doesn't use up storage space on Rfalconcam's web server.

1. Right click on the picture, and select <Copy image location> (depending on your browser, it might not match word for word).

2. Type in your message here on the forum, and when you want to insert the picture, click on the little picture icon on the 2nd row just underneath the I icon, (see attached pic below) which when you hover over it, says <Insert image>.

3. A box will pop up. Paste the image location you copied in step 1 into the box, and then hit <Enter>. It will pop the address, in correct form, into your post for you.

4. Preview or send your message.

NOTE: For pictures from the Rfalconcam Archive Viewer, use its Share button and copy the HTML code to your post.

Offline option is here http://rfalconcam.com/forum/index.php?topic=78.msg281#msg281

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 16-Apr-15, 08:52:56 AM »

Central Terminal - Diamante' at his favorite lookout!

from FB

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 23-May-15, 12:36:36 PM »

Posting this here presuming the adults are still Alfrieda (Diamante & Glieg) and Simcoe (Stormin' & Haven). Once we have confirmation it's them we'll need a new topic...

!!! Oshawa Lake Ridge Hospital - First hatch! Hopefully more to come!!
May 22, 2015 - Oshawa - Lakeridge Hospital
Mark Nash Reports:

May 22nd - 2015
Some great news to report today from Oshawa. The results of my site visit today paid off big time, as we were rewarded with a visual confirmation of the Oshawa Lake Ridge Hospitals newest family member, as the first peregrine hatchling was observed!

A big thank you to Ken and Ernie at the Oshawa Lake Ridge health care centre who were able to accommodate my visit on some rather short notice, but the end of the day visit and distraction yielded some great news and was indeed well spent.

The pictures speak for themselves, as we were able to confirm the one of the four eggs has in fact hatched. While the resident adult male was not present during our short visit, the adult female was in the nest box brooding her new hatchlings while still incubating the other three remaining eggs.

We all have our fingers crossed that the remaining eggs hatch and looking forward to banding!

Congratulations Lake Ridge!!

Stay tuned for further updates and news on a banding date.

You can see the short video I was able to shoot with the wireless camera at:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHlNQ5LCbkTPps432yxEaQ

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: