THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 09:16:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: White Stork webcam, The Hague, The Netherlands (Maxi)  (Read 3666 times)
Aafke
Falcon

Like Count: 715

Kingfisher

View Profile
« on: 17-Feb-10, 12:03:35 PM »

Yesterday I was in the neighborhood of the old nest of Maxi and I saw a White Stork standing on the nest. When I drove back I had time to take a picture but the Stork was gone.
greetings Aafke
Only a few weeks before we will see eggs everywhere.

Feed the birds!!!!
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 17-Feb-10, 01:55:59 PM »

A white stork mid of february? Very early.

Aafke
Falcon

Like Count: 715

Kingfisher

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18-Feb-10, 07:45:36 AM »

These Storks didn't migrate, they stay in the neighborhood. They are probably from a breedingprogram. But it's possible that Maxi migrate! A few times I saw one or two Storks, but never on the nest.

I just hired a small garden very close to the nest. This summer I will hear them, but because of the trees I cannot see them.
greetings Aafke

Feed the birds!!!!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18-Feb-10, 08:00:13 AM »

These Storks didn't migrate, they stay in the neighborhood. They are probably from a breedingprogram. But it's possible that Maxi migrate! A few times I saw one or two Storks, but never on the nest.

I just hired a small garden very close to the nest. This summer I will hear them, but because of the trees I cannot see them.
greetings Aafke

But what's more important....watching Storks   foxbinocs or gardening   flowers  Tough decision. If your only 164 yards away from the nest....then you can take many breaks and walk a few yards to watch! YAY & take pics.  2thumbsup thumbsup

valhalla
« Reply #4 on: 18-Feb-10, 08:19:26 AM »

But what's more important....watching Storks   foxbinocs or gardening   flowers  Tough decision. If your only 164 yards away from the nest....then you can take many breaks and walk a few yards to watch! YAY & take pics.  2thumbsup thumbsup

I like your way of thinking, Donna  2thumbsup
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: