THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 12:08:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aria - 85/BA (2016)  (Read 170584 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: 05-Apr-21, 11:03:55 AM »

Poor Aria. Hoping for the best.  heart

Peregrines know no borders.....
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 05-Apr-21, 11:33:10 AM »

CPF has posted fight photos on their FB page if you want to see.  And details about how they separated them.

https://www.facebook.com/Canadian-Peregrine-Foundation-149280041803853/
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 05-Apr-21, 11:50:30 AM »

So after posting the above from emails that came overnight.  I checked my emails again because of course I"m nervous and waiting for news.  The watchers just sent an email saying Marlene was up early to check on Aria and lo and behold she laid an egg sometime during the night!  After all that, bless her little heart , I hope she can stay safe!   heart

Hoping all turns out well.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 05-Apr-21, 11:54:56 AM »

CPF has posted fight photos on their FB page if you want to see.  And details about how they separated them.

I see the other female is banded as well. Do we know who she is?

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 05-Apr-21, 11:56:27 AM »

Silver band on right leg..it might be the former resident female known as Mom - she's been parked outside the territory since Aria won it from her.  Not 100% since USFW bands are not easy to read but that is 'who' we think it is.  She only has the one band as she was banded coming through a banding site in the US many years ago.  That being said there are other females with only silver USFW that have been seen in other areas of the city so unless we can read the band...can't say for certain it's her.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 05-Apr-21, 12:13:30 PM »

Silver band on right leg..it might be the former resident female known as Mom - she's been parked outside the territory since Aria won it from her.  Not 100% since USFW bands are not easy to read but that is 'who' we think it is.  She only has the one band as she was banded coming through a banding site in the US many years ago.  That being said there are other females with only silver USFW that have been seen in other areas of the city so unless we can read the band...can't say for certain it's her.

Thanks. It probably is Mom. They don't give up easily.

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 09-Apr-21, 10:11:11 AM »

Still no word about a second egg.  I expect that, like Beauty, her second is delayed due to the intruder she had to deal with.  I did email day before yesterday and Marlene said they were both fine and seemed to be guarding the single egg quite diligently.  Hopefully things stay calm and they can continue with nesting in peace.
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 09-Apr-21, 01:29:21 PM »

Still no word about a second egg.  I expect that, like Beauty, her second is delayed due to the intruder she had to deal with.  I did email day before yesterday and Marlene said they were both fine and seemed to be guarding the single egg quite diligently.  Hopefully things stay calm and they can continue with nesting in peace.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 10-Apr-21, 02:05:23 PM »

Just got an email from Marlene and egg #2 has arrived!   wub2 wub2

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 10-Apr-21, 06:56:10 PM »

Just got an email from Marlene and egg #2 has arrived!   wub2 wub2

good news

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 15-Apr-21, 05:01:14 PM »

All is well here with Aria and her mate.  They haven't been able to do a count of eggs because since Aria laid the second egg someone has been on them.  That being said, Marlene said they are doing well and it's been peaceful.
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 15-Apr-21, 05:50:38 PM »

All is well here with Aria and her mate.  They haven't been able to do a count of eggs because since Aria laid the second egg someone has been on them.  That being said, Marlene said they are doing well and it's been peaceful.

Good to hear!

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 13-May-21, 09:15:28 PM »

Aria had a hatch today.  It seems after the battle with the old female, she only laid one more egg so there were two.   They are very excited and said this baby is very special given everything that happened.  I don't wish her harm but I hope she is done trying to interfere here.  

Anyway 3 little photos from Martin tonight.  May the little one grow strong and prosper.
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 13-May-21, 10:19:59 PM »

Aria had a hatch today.  It seems after the battle with the old female, she only laid one more egg so there were two.   They are very excited and said this baby is very special given everything that happened.  I don't wish her harm but I hope she is done trying to interfere here.  

Anyway 3 little photos from Martin tonight.  May the little one grow strong and prosper.

Sweet!

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 24-May-21, 07:21:01 AM »

New photos from Marlene this morning.  Baby is doing well  wub2
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: