THE FORUM

20-Apr-24, 03:01:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MAK - day 2 in paradise  (Read 4403 times)
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« on: 02-Jul-12, 12:34:18 AM »

Day 2 in paradise was quiet. Got pics of some more baby Robins up close and personal. Brandy continued to obsess over Hemi the barn cat.Drove into town for some black oil sunflower seeds for the bird feeder. They only get fed when I come for a visit. lol Felt bad for the horses today with all the flies that were biting them. Thankfully they wear fly masks to keep the incessant insects out of their eyes. Cleaned and re-filled 8 water dishes for the dogs/cats and 3 for the horses. Lots of water needed with this heat. Took a walk with the dogs then jumped into the pool then jumped on the ATV and went for a spin to blow dry my hair...lol

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AaN3DFm0ZMWr6Y

« Last Edit: 11-Jul-12, 02:03:09 AM by MAK » Logged

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
BIGFRANK
« Reply #1 on: 02-Jul-12, 07:21:24 AM »

Another fun day. Remember to have yourself some of that water too!!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02-Jul-12, 07:35:08 AM »

Nice pics MAK! Still baffled how the Robin's went from eggs 2 days ago to have hatched and have feathers already! Sut M in da waddah? Weird!  Shocked

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02-Jul-12, 07:52:10 AM »

Nice pics MAK! Still baffled how the Robin's went from eggs 2 days ago to have hatched and have feathers already! Sut M in da waddah? Weird!  Shocked

Psst-  secret2

I discovered 3 nests-2 robins nests,1 with 3 eggs and 1 with 3 babies plus an Eastern Phoebe nest in the barn rafters. /scl[/url]

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02-Jul-12, 07:54:46 AM »

Nice pics MAK! Still baffled how the Robin's went from eggs 2 days ago to have hatched and have feathers already! Sut M in da waddah? Weird!  Shocked

Psst-  secret2

I discovered 3 nests-2 robins nests,1 with 3 eggs and 1 with 3 babies plus an Eastern Phoebe nest in the barn rafters. /scl[/url]

Ei, on the ph last night MAK said the planter Robin's had eggs on Sat and now they hatched and have feathers! We were trying to figure it out how that happened. MYSTERY.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02-Jul-12, 07:57:02 AM »

Nice pics MAK! Still baffled how the Robin's went from eggs 2 days ago to have hatched and have feathers already! Sut M in da waddah? Weird!  Shocked

Psst-  secret2

Ei, on the ph last night MAK said the planter Robin's had eggs on Sat and now they hatched and have feathers! We were trying to figure it out how that happened. MYSTERY.

OK-that 'splains it-sort of   crazy

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02-Jul-12, 11:00:36 AM »

I didn't personally see the eggs. My nephew got a ladder out and looked and told me there were 3 eggs. Yesterday I got the ladder out to take a pic and voila' there are 3 fully feathered soon to fledge baby robins! Waiting for them to fledge then I'm gonna take a look and see if there are eggs in that nest. Mystery for sure!  ???

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Wing Goose
Tiercel

Like Count: 37

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02-Jul-12, 03:00:53 PM »

Love your pictures MAK.  Thanks for telling
us about each of the animals.  Sorry about the biting gnats.
They are terrible.  I love the area where you are pet/house
sitting.  Thanks again for the pictures!
                       sunshine yippee sunshine
                                 Lola

Lola
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: