THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 09:39:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My holiday wish for all of you  (Read 13089 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 24-Dec-09, 04:52:21 PM »

To all you wonderful, funny people here, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.                         

I'm missing Mariah and Kaver, so my greeting is well...them.   

I hope wherever they are, they are safe, warm and happy. I pray they both do well this coming Spring and maybe find each other again. That would be the best gift ever. Thank you all for another great year.

Blessings to you and yours,

Donna     

valhalla
« Reply #16 on: 25-Dec-09, 07:07:40 AM »

To all you wonderful, funny people here, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.                         

I hope wherever they are, they are safe, warm and happy. I pray they both do well this coming Spring and maybe find each other again. That would be the best gift ever. Thank you all for another great year.

Donna     

I believe (this IS the Season for Believing) that Donna says it best, so I will simply repeat, Merry Christmas to an amazing group of people who have a common interest in Mariah and Kaver, yet aren't bound to only that interest.  Planes, trains, and automobiles are not uncommon here.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and may God protect you and our beloved falcons,
Janet and Rich

chriscat
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 25-Dec-09, 09:29:56 AM »

Donna     

I believe (this IS the Season for Believing) that Donna says it best, so I will simply repeat, Merry Christmas to an amazing group of people who have a common interest in Mariah and Kaver, yet aren't bound to only that interest.  Planes, trains, and automobiles are not uncommon here.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and may God protect you and our beloved falcons,
Janet and Rich

chriscat

from your lips to GOD's ear

Merry Christmas everyone!
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 25-Dec-09, 11:56:36 AM »

To all who celebrate the wondrous birth, have a blessed Christmas!

Kris and Bill

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 25-Dec-09, 03:38:00 PM »

Yes, Happy Birthday Jesus!

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Mirta
Fledgling

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 25-Dec-09, 04:41:59 PM »

love your card!
Thanks, and my best wishes for all of you!
Mirta
valhalla
« Reply #21 on: 25-Dec-09, 07:29:28 PM »

Yes, Happy Birthday Jesus!

Absolutely!  Happy Birthday Jesus!! 2thumbsup
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 26-Dec-09, 08:07:25 AM »

Happy *Day after Christmas to you too Shaky*

Hope everyone had a great time yesterday with family and friends. Wow, the day went quick. What was your best gift? Mine was seeing the ~~~ Christmas Hawk ~~~ in my backyard. We spent the day with Ed's brother and his family, my mom came too, (she's up from Fla and is not liking our weather). Today we have Christmas with my side of the family. Ed gave me a new camera with a better Zoom, so now maybe I can get better close-ups of the birds outside. Enjoy your   all.

p.s. although I enjoyed my hawk yesterday, I know it's an invitation for a free meal, so I'll not fill my seed feeder for a day or 2. My suet feeder will do for now. Seeds draw way too many birds.    hawk

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: