THE FORUM

26-Apr-24, 07:15:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Dale!  (Read 9235 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 19-Aug-14, 10:44:56 AM »

I thought of you this weekend Dale, as I always do, when I see that most foreign creature, the groundhog, sauntering across the end of the pedestrian bridge.  Not once, not twice, but three times!  Back and forth, going about its business.  Whatever that might have been.  It seemed to be content and so were the watchers watching it.  So good to hear from you my friend.  Miss you.

Peregrines know no borders.....
NoraH
Juvie

Like Count: 26

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19-Aug-14, 12:19:59 PM »

Awww loved the fledgling robin and little squirrel story.  Sorry you got a big job on your birthday, but at least you got a chance to check in.  And yes SWALLOWS  hysterical
dale
Falcon

Like Count: 276

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 19-Aug-14, 01:06:11 PM »

Wish I could have seen that, Carol. I never ever ever see those...and Donna, that is one scary image!!  We do have about a zillion peregrine nests in the city, but none make ginormous dive-bombing eyases.  That chick will ding its bill seriously on the Bean, if it doesn't watch out!
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 19-Aug-14, 01:25:48 PM »

Well, you'll just need to come visit again sometime to see all our critters.  You would love the massive beaver we've been seeing cruising on the river below the pedestrian bridge.  How s/he gets so big on just salad is beyond me.   wave

Peregrines know no borders.....
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 19-Aug-14, 01:33:30 PM »

Wish I could have seen that, Carol. I never ever ever see those...and Donna, that is one scary image!!  We do have about a zillion peregrine nests in the city, but none make ginormous dive-bombing eyases.  That chick will ding its bill seriously on the Bean, if it doesn't watch out!

Dale, that is one of the Evanston eyases! Wrigley!!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: