THE FORUM

26-Apr-24, 07:20:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warren Peregrine Falcons Michigan 2017  (Read 1778 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 31-Mar-17, 06:56:08 AM »

No cam link as of yet but they installed a camera set up yesterday while the female was sitting on 4 eggs! I guess disturbing them is no biggie!

I have some amazing news to share!!!
Isabella (band confirmed) is sitting on four beautiful eggs!! How do I know this, you ask?
Well that's the other part of my amazing news!!
GM has graciously agreed to add a camera to the nest site!!! It's probably due to my incessant begging, but, WE GOT IT!!! Today, myself, Paul Lenney (our nest builder), Dave (our camera expert/builder) and Harris, installed an EarthCam camera. It's beautiful <3.
Of course, the installation had to go very quickly because poor Isabella was not happy about having to leave her eggs. But, she got right back on them after we finished.
Now, here's the catch. We still have yet to install the separate Comcast network so that the camera will stream (GM didn't want it streaming on their network). This will probably happen over the next couple of weeks, but very likely to be done prior to hatch.
Please be assured that you will be THE FIRST TO KNOW when it's up and running.
Keep in mind that the building is now completely refurbished, which means there's a LOT of people working here now and it's very busy. Other than our scheduled get-together, they won't want you stopping in the parking lot and taking pictures. You'll be better off across the street at the Comerica building, where you'll have a better vantage point to the nest. We do still need to confirm the band numbers on General Brock, so send me some pictures!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: