THE FORUM

19-Sep-24, 06:20:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Man rescues bald eagle found injured along roadside AL  (Read 1689 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 12-Nov-15, 06:36:55 AM »

http://www.wsfa.com/story/30476369/man-rescues-bald-eagle-found-injured-along-roadside#.VkQs6QQY0c4.facebook

and the next day:

2nd injured bald eagle found in TN Valley

E COUNTY, AL (WAFF) -
For the second day in a row, an injured bald eagle has been discovered by residents in the Tennessee Valley.

Monday, a Limestone County man encountered an eagle with a broken wing as he drove home from work.

Moses McGuire was able to safely coax the eagle into his vehicle and keep him comfortable at home until wildlife officials could collect the bird.

Tuesday evening, a second injured eagle was discovered, this time in Lawrence County.

Little is known at this stage about the specific location of the discovery, but we are told this eagle is also believed to be injured in some way.

An animal rehabilitation group is traveling from Huntsville to try and secure the eagle and provide treatment.

Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 12-Nov-15, 07:16:17 AM »

Good for them! I was thinking maybe they were juvs who did not quite know the ropes, but the pix look like adults. Fingers crossed all is well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: