THE FORUM

01-Oct-26, 10:25:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saturday Falcon Watch Pictures - 1/21/17  (Read 2195 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,774


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« on: 25-Jan-17, 04:49:25 PM »

Quote

By Rochester Falcon Watcher Carol P.
Just wanted to catch up and share some pictures I took of Beauty and Dot.ca this past Saturday.- They were both out and about, hunting and sharing a meal.- Here are some pictures I took during my watch.- Enjoy!
<� Beauty hunting off Widows Walk.

<� Beauty & Dot.ca sharing a meal...



Link:
http://rfalconcam.com/falconwatching/?p=39685
Logged


This is an automated post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Sponsored By

Times Square
powered by Shakymon