THE FORUM

21-Sep-24, 02:39:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Canal-based changes ahead for downtown Rochester  (Read 2979 times)
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« on: 19-Sep-10, 09:37:43 AM »

The article tells how the area near the Time Square building will change over the next 15 years. (Rochester-speak for "never")

Fountains are planned for Broad Street near Falcon Watch Central. There is a picture of them in the article. The pic includes Carla P's Mini Cooper. The Phillippone building across the street from the Times Square building will be turned into apartments. (Are you reading this, Lisa McK?)

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20100919/NEWS01/9190352/Canal-based-changes-ahead-for-downtown

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 19-Sep-10, 09:47:58 AM »

I see the agenda for today's events..but no where do I see "Falcon Watching" in their schedule!  secret2

valhalla
« Reply #2 on: 19-Sep-10, 10:11:21 AM »

I'd guess that watching might become a bit more "interesting", but as M&K and A&B have proven, they are going to do it their way!  Period.  The birds don't care.
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19-Sep-10, 10:34:47 AM »

Don't fret Donna you know I'm goin' out watching! Already been there once. Shaky I agree with never but that pic looks really nice with the fountains. Anything other than construction barrels and cones would be good at this point! wave

PS

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: