THE FORUM

22-Sep-24, 12:28:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Department of Moronic Avian-Related Headgear (DMARH) - Report #1  (Read 9756 times)
dale
Falcon

Like Count: 276

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 23-Jun-10, 03:15:45 PM »

Now that Patti has subjected herself to public humiliation (see report #2), I decided to complete my own: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itS5TvfvjTg
I did sit still for a while - this was at the end when I was getting antsy and worried about bees flying into my mouth!
Lou
Juvie

Like Count: 130

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 23-Jun-10, 07:57:26 PM »

Hah! Now that was great! The first time I watched the video, I had to laugh as you were sitting there trying to balance and steady the helmet while the feeders are all swinging around in various directions. I remember that from my own prototype experience.. LOL.  The second time that I watched the video though, I noticed the Mourning Dove in the background, calling out to its avian friends to come by and check out the crazy lady in the hat - and I kinda felt sorry for you .. for kind of putting you in that position. (Poor Dale..she just makes a little comment and that SOB Lou goes and posts a challenge!)

Okay, not really on the feeling sorry thing. But I do need to formally recognize that you have fulfilled your end of the bargain. Even if you didn't have any hummingbirds visit, your valiant attempts and the video exceeded all expectations.  You did a great service to the world and its inhabitants by helping to debug the BFHH2010. Looking forward to future adventures from fellow pioneers!

Lou
dale
Falcon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 23-Jun-10, 11:13:05 PM »

yeah, there was a terrific dove call, I noticed that. No apologies required, I loved it!!
Lou
Juvie

Like Count: 130

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 22-Nov-10, 05:31:00 PM »

Ah cripes. I guess all ya needs to do is tape a dang stick to yer head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oAQXBNPkds

Lou
dale
Falcon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 22-Nov-10, 05:45:51 PM »

that's totally hilarious, Lou. But I think that he overdid the white tape on purpose - observers think he has a serious head injury and refrain from hurling abuse at him. I had no such defense.
ginha
Fledgling

Like Count: 58

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 22-Nov-10, 06:16:16 PM »

Ah cripes. I guess all ya needs to do is tape a dang stick to yer head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oAQXBNPkds

Lou

Guess we were all doing it wrong. No wonder the Hummers ignored us silly
ginha
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 22-Nov-10, 08:14:37 PM »

Now that's just not right.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up