THE FORUM

22-Oct-24, 05:17:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photo this Am. . .  (Read 2866 times)
Christiane
Eyas

Like Count: 7

View Profile
« on: 07-Jul-13, 03:17:36 PM »

in the Democrat and Chronicle of a beautiful peregrine falcon; (wonder if it'soffspring of Mariah.)  Very long stripes  - sideburns, seen flying over Irondequoit Bay.  Name is with photo "Rochester View" front picture, this mornings Rock News section.  Christiane
patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 07-Jul-13, 04:09:05 PM »

in the Democrat and Chronicle of a beautiful peregrine falcon; (wonder if it'soffspring of Mariah.)  Very long stripes  - sideburns, seen flying over Irondequoit Bay.  Name is with photo "Rochester View" front picture, this mornings Rock News section.  Christiane
Hi Christiane.  Do you happen to have a link to this photograph that you could post here?  I've looked all over the Democrat and Chronicle site and can't find it.

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
~Ruth
Juvie

Like Count: 19

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07-Jul-13, 05:50:19 PM »

think you will have to go to the enewspaper to see / read
Christiane
Eyas

Like Count: 7

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07-Jul-13, 06:03:11 PM »

thumbsup Exactly, Ruth.... you have to look at today's digital edition.

Patsy:

The section B (ROCNEWS) page 1 panorama photos can be contributed at http://on.rocne.ws/rocview

That page has a GALLERIES drop down with categories of contributed photos, but no index to the date published.  I looked through the BIRDS, and there are some falcons and eagles, but not today's picture...

Christiane
patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07-Jul-13, 10:12:10 PM »

thumbsup Exactly, Ruth.... you have to look at today's digital edition.

Patsy:

The section B (ROCNEWS) page 1 panorama photos can be contributed at http://on.rocne.ws/rocview

That page has a GALLERIES drop down with categories of contributed photos, but no index to the date published.  I looked through the BIRDS, and there are some falcons and eagles, but not today's picture...

Christiane
Okay, so it sounds like you have to be a paid subscriber, which I'm not.  Ah well.  Thanks for looking anyway.  Sorry I missed it!

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: