THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 06:04:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More Power to Quest in Wesleyville  (Read 5014 times)
valhalla
« on: 12-Aug-09, 02:54:39 PM »

New Quest update on Imprints (does that need to be capitalized?)
http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=796
« Last Edit: 12-Aug-09, 06:19:33 PM by shakymon » Logged
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 12-Aug-09, 06:20:28 PM »

Janet, thanks for posting that. I was just about to.
DianaR
Fluffball

Like Count: 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 15-Aug-09, 09:23:44 PM »

I see that when the Wesleyville Ontario Power Generation's plant was the site of a hack back in 2002 the plant's employees were involved in watching over the three young eyasses when they were placed in the hack box. Has anyone alerted them to keep an eye out for Quest? Was there an answer to an earlier question someone asked as to whether the old hack box iis still there?

DianaR

DianaR
DianaR
Fluffball

Like Count: 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 19-Aug-09, 11:05:34 PM »

When I asked that question about the original hack box in that location (no answer so far) I was hoping that perhaps some of the folks up there might still be taking an interest. As I recall, Mark Nash was involved in setting up that hack box, so perhaps he might know who are the people to contact in hopes of some pics or some local awareness of Quest's presence.

DianaR

DianaR
Judi
Juvie

Like Count: 43

African Fish Eagle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19-Aug-09, 11:48:27 PM »

When I asked that question about the original hack box in that location (no answer so far) I was hoping that perhaps some of the folks up there might still be taking an interest. As I recall, Mark Nash was involved in setting up that hack box, so perhaps he might know who are the people to contact in hopes of some pics or some local awareness of Quest's presence.

DianaR

This might have already been answered on the KFalconCam board, but might as well ask again...has CPF/Mark Nash been notified that Quest is there?

Judi

Life's a dance, you learn as you go...sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow...
Lord G
Juvie

Like Count: 48

Peregrine Paparazzo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 20-Aug-09, 06:54:30 AM »

This might have already been answered on the KFalconCam board, but might as well ask again...has CPF/Mark Nash been notified that Quest is there?

Judi

He has.  I wrote him several weeks ago to let him know and to see if the hack box is still on the smokestack.  Unfortunately no answer from him yet.  I know he's busy though and his email is usually in some state of backlog, so patience is the watchword, though maybe I'll send a follow-up note just in case the original got buried in a queue somewhere...

"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise"
Judi
Juvie

Like Count: 43

African Fish Eagle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20-Aug-09, 07:26:30 AM »

Thanks, Jim!    wave

Life's a dance, you learn as you go...sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow...
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24-Aug-09, 02:44:20 PM »

Whatever Quest has been doing to survive - it's working well for her (even through all that bad weather).  So far she's still content being on the lake shore between Port Hope and Wesleyville.

pfalcon

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=106275827020949145732.00046b11e82e9c6ab8264&ll=43.966133,-78.460236&spn=0.148264,0.30899&z=11&source=embed

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: