THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 08:40:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rfalconcam family tree  (Read 46775 times)
Dot_Forrester
Tiercel

Like Count: 50

View Profile
« on: 24-Jul-14, 05:48:24 PM »

After reading of the unfortunate and extremely depressing death of Voyager, I went to my bookmark of the Rfalconcam family tree only to find that it ends with 2009. I'm sure it's been updated somewhere but darned if I can find it. The search bar on the forum did not help although I might have been searching with incorrect words.  Any help would be appreciated.

Dot in PA
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 24-Jul-14, 06:07:42 PM »

There are now 2 versions of the tree...one following the Kodak branch and another following the Times Square branch...

http://rfalconcam.com/rfc-main/familyTree.php

...though they do overlap in places. I update them during the down time in the winter.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 24-Jul-14, 06:12:59 PM »

which is the first link displayed when you google "rochester falcons family tree."
Dot_Forrester
Tiercel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24-Jul-14, 07:12:33 PM »

Thank you both for the link to the family tree. Shaky, I tried the search tab on the forum but never thought to try Google.

Dot in PA
Dot_Forrester
Tiercel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24-Jul-14, 08:22:13 PM »

There are now 2 versions of the tree...one following the Kodak branch and another following the Times Square branch...

...though they do overlap in places. I update them during the down time in the winter.

Oh dear. Unfortunately I thanked you before actually trying the above link. I have Adobe Reader but even with the highest zoom, the falcon names are much too blurry to read. I even tried changing the screen resolution but still couldn't read a thing. And yes my eyeglasses are fine. Any ideas? Has anyone else tried to read this file recently?

Dot in PA
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24-Jul-14, 08:50:12 PM »

My horribly slow internet hasn't finished opening the file yet but I usually set the zoom to 60-70%. Big enought to read the names & dates but small enough to see the connections

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24-Jul-14, 09:12:45 PM »

Very strange...I opened the file at work earlier when I first answered and it looked perfect. It finally opened here at home and it's just fuzzy blobs. I do not have a clue other than maybe an older version here...

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24-Jul-14, 09:28:48 PM »

OK-my home browser was set to open pdf files as a web page, not as a separate file. once I switched that it opens as a readable pdf document.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 25-Jul-14, 06:18:44 AM »

Oh dear. Unfortunately I thanked you before actually trying the above link. I have Adobe Reader but even with the highest zoom, the falcon names are much too blurry to read. I even tried changing the screen resolution but still couldn't read a thing. And yes my eyeglasses are fine. Any ideas? Has anyone else tried to read this file recently?

Dot in PA

If you keep your Ctrl key down and scroll your mouse, the page will zoom real big and you can read all the names! Just a thought.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 14-Feb-16, 10:30:10 AM »

Good morning!

I'm working on updating the Rochester peregrine family tree and I'm missing a bunch of info from 2014. If anyone can help me out either here or by PM I'd be very grateful!

Central Terminal Buffalo-Diamante & Glieg-Phoenix, Gustavina & Terrazzo-hatch date, bands & photos.

Oshawa, ON-Simcoe & Alfreda-Salveo bands & flight photos

Don Mills Toronto-Quest & Skye-Cosmo, Stormy, Rainbow-Dash, Hayes-bands

Sheraton Toronto-Rhea Mae & Tiago-Trout, Raulphie, Buzz-bands & photos. And Olivia bands-I have a photo from her rescue. I may have nest ledge photos but without the band info I have no idea who is who.

Yellow Pages Scarborough-Linn & Reuben-Lorne, Tormey & Petra-Fire bands

And one from 2010-Madame X & Surge-Joe, who was hanging out with Rhiannon last year-photo.

Feel free to share this request. Thank you very much for your help!
« Last Edit: 14-Feb-16, 12:32:49 PM by Dumpsterkitty » Logged

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 29-Feb-16, 10:57:36 PM »

Here is the link to the updated Rochester peregrine family tree page.

Thank you, Ei, for all your hard work.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02-Jul-16, 07:24:19 PM »

Good morning!

I'm working on updating the Rochester peregrine family tree and I'm missing a bunch of info from 2014. If anyone can help me out either here or by PM I'd be very grateful!

Central Terminal Buffalo-Diamante & Glieg-Phoenix, Gustavina & Terrazzo-hatch date, bands & photos.

Oshawa, ON-Simcoe & Alfreda-Salveo bands & flight photos

Don Mills Toronto-Quest & Skye-Cosmo, Stormy, Rainbow-Dash, Hayes-bands

Sheraton Toronto-Rhea Mae & Tiago-Trout, Raulphie, Buzz-bands & photos. And Olivia bands-I have a photo from her rescue. I may have nest ledge photos but without the band info I have no idea who is who.

Yellow Pages Scarborough-Linn & Reuben-Lorne, Tormey & Petra-Fire bands

And one from 2010-Madame X & Surge-Joe, who was hanging out with Rhiannon last year-photo.

Feel free to share this request. Thank you very much for your help!

Bumping this up...some had asked for reminders once the season was under way!

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 24-Mar-18, 03:50:22 PM »

Dumpsterkitty has updated our Rochester falcon family tree for 2018. Here is the link to the page.

Thanks again, Ei, for doing this.

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24-Mar-18, 05:03:33 PM »

Thanks so much for updating the family tree Ei!

clap

Peregrines know no borders.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: