THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 05:29:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROC The Day December 1, 2015  (Read 27749 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 01-Dec-15, 09:51:25 AM »

Woo Hoo! We certainly do ROC!!!!!!! handshake  yahoo

I reserved a bit for later to try for the $500 bonus...and then there's the 5 year bonus yet to be determined!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 01-Dec-15, 11:14:06 AM »

Well done!!! How do "we" spend the money? Cameras etc.? Obviously quite costly.

2thumbsup
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 01-Dec-15, 11:49:20 AM »

When is the next best time to donate? I missed the 12 am mark. Ya, alarm did nothing!! Congrats on the BONUS!!   thumbsup

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 01-Dec-15, 12:59:45 PM »

2thumbsup

Aside from any ongoing regular expenses, I'm sure it goes in the "rainy day" fund to be tapped as needed...like the need this year to outfit the Powers Building with a full set of cameras. I'm sure we would have been challenged to do it if we hadn't put some aside.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 01-Dec-15, 01:01:14 PM »

When is the next best time to donate? I missed the 12 am mark. Ya, alarm did nothing!! Congrats on the BONUS!!   thumbsup

The every other hour bonus is drawn at the odd hours except for 5PM. So...you just missed the 1PM drawing...next up is between 2 & 2:59.

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 01-Dec-15, 03:09:19 PM »

2thumbsup

Aside from any ongoing regular expenses, I'm sure it goes in the "rainy day" fund to be tapped as needed...like the need this year to outfit the Powers Building with a full set of cameras. I'm sure we would have been challenged to do it if we hadn't put some aside.

Quite right. The unplanned reboot of the Powers nest box will cost us about $10,000 when completed. Most of that money was earmarked for upgrades to Times Square, but not all of it. Consequently, we spent more than we anticipated in 2015. Without our nest egg (pardon the pun) built from previous years' ROC the Day donations, we would not have been in a position to cover 2 potential nest box locations.

This is why we are so grateful for everyone's generosity today. So far we have raised nearly $600 plus a $1000 bonus. Since no one has come forward to let us know about receiving the $500 bonus for Rfalconcam, we can assume that it didn't happen. But that doesn't mean we can't keep trying! There's still plenty of time. Not to mention that straight donations could easily top the $1000 mark.  And that would be a big help with our plans to upgrade the cameras at Times Square next year.
Braveheart2665
Juvie

Like Count: 18

Freyja Always in my Heart

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 01-Dec-15, 03:19:56 PM »

I had a problem paying with PayPal, so I contacted the chat line and was informed that they're having a server issue. They suggested I wait a few minutes and try again.  I just did that and it still didn't work.  Guess I'll risk the credit card so I can go to bed.    

I couldn't get Paypal to work either & time was running out so I used my AAA Visa

Follow me at Thebraveheartfiles.blogspot.com
Braveheart2665
Juvie

Like Count: 18

Freyja Always in my Heart

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 01-Dec-15, 03:21:53 PM »

AWESOME NEWS  !  clap 2thumbsup mbanana bguitar

Follow me at Thebraveheartfiles.blogspot.com
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 01-Dec-15, 04:11:49 PM »

I'll need to finish my donating when I get home...ROC the day is blocked here at work. Boo-hiss...

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 01-Dec-15, 07:30:11 PM »

Great job, everyone!

In addition to the $1000 bonus, we've raised over $800! With a few more donations, we can make it an even $1000 to match the bonus.

And there's still a chance for a lucky donor to get an opportunity to have an additional $500 donated to Rfalconcam. Only 4.5 hours to go!

https://www.roctheday.org/rfalconcam
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 01-Dec-15, 08:01:25 PM »

2 more donations in my budget...one for the 9PM drawing and one for the 11PM drawing. It won't bring us to the magic number, but every little bit helps!

And still keeping talons crossed one of us may get the 5 year bonus!

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 01-Dec-15, 08:24:18 PM »

2 more donations in my budget...one for the 9PM drawing and one for the 11PM drawing. It won't bring us to the magic number, but every little bit helps!

Yes, thanks!

And perhaps this may be a bit of an incentive for others to donate.

A couple of new Pancams being tested in my den. Hopefully they will soon be at a nearby nest box.
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 01-Dec-15, 08:42:49 PM »

We're over $900 now! Sooooo close to $1000.

And there's still a chance for a lucky donor to get an opportunity to have an additional $500 donated to Rfalconcam.

Just over 3 hours to go!

https://www.roctheday.org/rfalconcam

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 01-Dec-15, 08:56:52 PM »

Yes, thanks!

A couple of new Pancams being tested in my den. Hopefully they will soon be at a nearby nest box.

Those are SWEET!  nerd

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 01-Dec-15, 09:14:05 PM »

Yes, thanks!

I love Pan Cams!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: