THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 03:43:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Rfalconcam Calendar - CALL FOR PICTURES!  (Read 5952 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« on: 05-Oct-16, 10:38:39 AM »

It's that time again!  Time to collect pictures for the 2017 Rfalconcam Calendar.

yahoo

The Rfalconcam Main Cam has captured many wonderful pictures of the 2016 Rochester Falcon Family!

I know you all saved your favorites, so it's time to share.  The Rfalconcam Merchandise Team needs your help.

handshake

Choose up to 5 pictures captured by the Rfalconcam Main Camera only.  The rules are the same as last year.  It must be the whole picture, including the banners.  No cropped or altered pictures please.  We want to show off our outstanding Main Cam pics!

Please send them to me at libbymybird @ yahoo. com (no spaces), with "2017 Rfalconcam Main Cam Calendar Pics" as the subject line.  Also, include a quick description for each picture.  Submissions will be accepted until end of day Sunday, October 16, 2016.

For this calendar, we are looking for the following from those of you who would like to help out.

1 - Main Camera Pics Only
2 - No Cropped or altered Pictures Please!
3 - Pictures From 2016 Only

These can be pictures of Beauty, Dot.ca, Matilda, Aria, Lilac and Leo.  Any of our falcons that showed up at the nest box in 2016.  We would like to include all of them in this calendar.

falcon2 falcon2 falcon falcon falcon falcon

We will choose twelve of the submitted pictures for the 2017 Rfalconcam Main Cam Pictures Calendar.

Last year we received pictures from many Rfalconcam fans.  We can sure use your help again this year!

The Rfalconcam Merchandise Team

Peregrines know no borders.....
patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 05-Oct-16, 11:24:30 AM »

Just sent mine.  What fun it is to look back at 2016 through the stills we've saved! 

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06-Oct-16, 05:45:19 PM »

Just sent mine.  What fun it is to look back at 2016 through the stills we've saved! 

Thanks Pat! Three people sent in pics today. Thanks! Smiley

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06-Oct-16, 06:55:22 PM »

I'll be going through mine this weekend!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15-Oct-16, 08:12:31 PM »

Well, I guess last weekend didn't happen...tomorrow is the last day...I will get mine in tomorrow...promise!  handshake

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15-Oct-16, 09:44:36 PM »

Well, I guess last weekend didn't happen...tomorrow is the last day...I will get mine in tomorrow...promise!  handshake

Thanks Ei! I have received pictures from five people so far.

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18-Oct-16, 04:43:38 PM »

I've received picture submissions for the 2017 Rfalconcam Calendar from Pat, Annette, Ruth, Kathy, Linda, Kris and Eileen!  Thanks so much for your help ladies!!!

2thumbsup

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 19-Oct-16, 10:14:34 AM »

If you don't see your name listed here and you sent them in, please let me know. Usually we receive more submissions. I know everyone is busy right now.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: