THE FORUM

18-Apr-24, 02:37:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 84   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cadence, 91/BA  (Read 445983 times)
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: 04-Apr-17, 06:56:32 PM »

Dad is back and right to eggs.  Might have been him, he likely doesn't realize what has happened and is protecting his eggs from the 'intruder'.  Assuming of course it is over, we'll have to wait and see.

He keeps looking around though so something might be happening

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 04-Apr-17, 06:58:15 PM »

Males will usually not take on a female due to size difference.  Kaver was a courageous Tiercel. I saw him take on intruding females more than once.  heart

Peregrines know no borders.....
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 04-Apr-17, 06:59:22 PM »

Cadence is back on corner of building.  Dad is back on eggs.  He'll eventually realize what has happened and bow to her but he'll protect his eggs too I'm sure.
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 04-Apr-17, 07:03:03 PM »

She saw something and took off...
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 04-Apr-17, 07:04:09 PM »

She's gorgeous as they all are but I wish they didn't fight!!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 04-Apr-17, 07:10:35 PM »

Cadence is back on corner of building.  Dad is back on eggs.  He'll eventually realize what has happened and bow to her but he'll protect his eggs too I'm sure.

He will.

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 04-Apr-17, 07:12:51 PM »

She might be gone to find dinner.  She must be tired and hungry too.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 04-Apr-17, 07:14:53 PM »

He will.

He will be with Cadence tomorrow, making babies!! No mercy!!  Embarrassed

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 04-Apr-17, 07:23:30 PM »

He will.

He will be with Cadence tomorrow, making babies!! No mercy!!  Embarrassed

I believe that if Cadence does take over, she will care for these two eggs. At least I hope so.

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 04-Apr-17, 07:47:37 PM »

Dad left for a few and came back, probably looking for mom.  No sign of anyone else on cam.   Haven't seen Cadence come back yet.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 04-Apr-17, 08:24:37 PM »

This is what a baby I am, I actually felt sick to my stomach over this today! Cadence must have been hiding in the wings getting ready to strike again! No wonder mom was never really at ease. I wasn't either, to be honest! She left too quick! If Cadence does take over, it will take me a while to adjust like I did with Unity and Beauty and all the others but we come to LOVE them no matter and we deal with it. Oh, I just want to jump in the cams sometimes!!!  stupid I want to rescue all of them....NOW!!!

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 04-Apr-17, 08:34:53 PM »

I don't think you're a baby,it's human nature to want to help and to not want to see harm come to any species.  

I don't like the fights but I watch some of them because I want to learn more and I do accept that it's the way it is with them.  What I couldn't handle was watching that Pitt female kill and eat her babies - that too me was too much and not normal - I don't care what anyone says.  Those babies spent hours pecking through the shell to the point of exhaustion only to be eliminated by her, their own mother!.  

Adult females when they fight - have choice, they are old enough to chose their destiny and have the ability to also fly away if it gets to much and they change their minds, a little baby doesn't.

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 04-Apr-17, 08:37:21 PM »

This is what a baby I am, I actually felt sick to my stomach over this today! Cadence must have been hiding in the wings getting ready to strike again! No wonder mom was never really at ease. I wasn't either, to be honest! She left too quick! If Cadence does take over, it will take me a while to adjust like I did with Unity and Beauty and all the others but we come to LOVE them no matter and we deal with it. Oh, I just want to jump in the cams sometimes!!!  stupid I want to rescue all of them....NOW!!!

It's certainly hard to digest at times. Definitely not for the feint of heart to witness these battles whether it be on camera or live. I've done both and I think I'd rather be on the ground watching where I could possibly help if one comes down.   Sad

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 04-Apr-17, 08:48:37 PM »

This is what a baby I am, I actually felt sick to my stomach over this today! Cadence must have been hiding in the wings getting ready to strike again! No wonder mom was never really at ease. I wasn't either, to be honest! She left too quick! If Cadence does take over, it will take me a while to adjust like I did with Unity and Beauty and all the others but we come to LOVE them no matter and we deal with it. Oh, I just want to jump in the cams sometimes!!!  stupid I want to rescue all of them....NOW!!!

It's certainly hard to digest at times. Definitely not for the feint of heart to witness these battles whether it be on camera or live. I've done both and I think I'd rather be on the ground watching where I could possibly help if one comes down.   Sad

Me too MAK, (Sorry, I thought I was responding to Carly), DUH, this is how messed up I am. Could be a new job, Falcon Rescue! Sad part is that this is mom's first clutch here at this site, she ousted the 6 year old Female who was hatched on the Throgs Neck Bridge. Mom's only been here since Christmas. 3 months
« Last Edit: 04-Apr-17, 10:19:19 PM by Donna » Logged

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 04-Apr-17, 08:58:44 PM »

Well I hope Cadence has better luck now that she's here - sad about the previous female before mom as well.  I didn't see Cadence come back but she may have come round the other way and be somewhere high up on guard keeping watch.  Hopefully she gets some rest as she'll have to deal with dad tomorrow.  Maybe by then we'll hear news of moms rescue.

I'm for bed, talons crossed the night is peaceful.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 84   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: