THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 06:10:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seneca (2008) Sighted at Brookpark Road Bridge with Mate (Cheyenne)!  (Read 309220 times)
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 03-Apr-10, 04:08:37 PM »

Thanks Ei...I'm really mad cuz I can't get the page...Not even in IE...comes up blank page but says Done at bottom. Cute videos....do they have a cam up or will we just rely on peeps for pics and videos?

Well, looks like you're not alone-I just have no idea why.  I'll post a note over there later...what version of windows do you have?  You were able to see the page when she was first ID'd, right?

No cam-and I doubt there ever will be one-they've chosen a ledge right next to a road into NASA!  Chad & Chris had to get permission to go there

Yes Ei, I saw it all before when it was first posted. Had no problems. No matter how I try to get on the page, it just won't work. This is really strange. I'm using windows XP. Thanks for trying.

Donna-Bill uses XP and I have Vista and we can see the site from both our computers.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 03-Apr-10, 04:09:50 PM »

Donna-Bill uses XP and I have Vista and we can see the site from both our computers.

I'm bummed!  Sad

Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 03-Apr-10, 04:45:33 PM »

I can see it and I surf with a dinosaur. Poor Donna its probably just some glitch.  confused
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 03-Apr-10, 04:49:44 PM »

I can see it and I surf with a dinosaur. Poor Donna its probably just some glitch.  confused

Yeah but.....I don't want a glitch BC!  I'm being punished for something.. I've been reading that forum for a few years now and always got right on. Should be a Nilla Wafer left on there from last time.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 03-Apr-10, 04:55:29 PM »

As long as someone posts updates here on Seneca, I guess I'll be OK.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 03-Apr-10, 05:02:41 PM »

You KNOW we'll do that...though you are our A#1 surfer & news finder...just can't have it that you can't get in there.  I posted a note...I'll let you know if I hear anything

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 03-Apr-10, 05:19:42 PM »

You KNOW we'll do that...though you are our A#1 surfer & news finder...just can't have it that you can't get in there.  I posted a note...I'll let you know if I hear anything

That's Ei....ur da best!
   handshake

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 03-Apr-10, 09:22:15 PM »

OK so this is what comes up when I click on view page content! See it says there's no info on this page.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 03-Apr-10, 09:41:07 PM »

OK so this is what comes up when I click on view page content! See it says there's no info on this page.

Computers can be SOOOO frustrating... computer

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 03-Apr-10, 10:27:46 PM »

Computers can be SOOOO frustrating... computer

I work on one all day trust me they do it on purpose to drive humans crazy  silly
rushhen06
Fledgling

Like Count: 17

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 04-Apr-10, 11:44:38 AM »

I think she resembles her daddy.     clap 

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 05-Apr-10, 08:13:34 AM »

From the CMNH forum...Chad & Chris...

The news here today is... Seneca and Cheyenne have their first egg! We couldn't see it until Cheyenne rolled it out from behind the build-up of concrete in the middle of the cubby. And not long after that they had to start defending again. Joyce, you mentioned past Easter battles in Rochester-- well, we had one here today. They drove out a first-year female with Cheyenne taking on the main role as attacker. We'll describe more and post some photos tomorrow night (as it's too late again)!

CMNH forum

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 05-Apr-10, 08:21:19 AM »

From the CMNH forum...Chad & Chris...

The news here today is... Seneca and Cheyenne have their first egg! We couldn't see it until Cheyenne rolled it out from behind the build-up of concrete in the middle of the cubby. And not long after that they had to start defending again. Joyce, you mentioned past Easter battles in Rochester-- well, we had one here today. They drove out a first-year female with Cheyenne taking on the main role as attacker. We'll describe more and post some photos tomorrow night (as it's too late again)!

CMNH forum

I wish I could access the site Sad

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 05-Apr-10, 08:43:33 AM »

Oh, no.  That's not good.  I do hope it ends peacefully.  Too many battles taking place.   Sad

Peregrines know no borders.....
valhalla
« Reply #104 on: 05-Apr-10, 08:51:20 AM »

CMNH forum

I wish I could access the site Sad

Clean your cookies and temp files, Donna - I'm in from the office no problems (IE 7, fyi)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: