THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 07:34:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Rochester Falcons New Year's Toast! December 31st at 9:30 am  (Read 3322 times)
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« on: 30-Dec-21, 11:59:59 AM »

The Rochester falcon watchers and fans are invited to gather again to give thanks for a successful 2021 Falcon Season! It will be a little different this year. Instead of meeting on New Year's Day, we'll gather at 9:30 am on December 31st. It will still be at our normal spot on Broad St on the side of the Blue Cross Arena aka the Rochester War Memorial.

I will attempt to stream it live from my phone on Rfalconcam Channel 4. I make no promises that it will work. The channel will definitely go off the air. With an luck, it will be replaced by a view from my phone after a minute or two. If not, try refreshing the page a couple of times.

Hope to see you there!

P.S. Will are also planning on meeting in chat to ring in the New Year together at midnight.
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 31-Dec-21, 11:13:54 AM »

Well, the mobile live stream of the toast didn't work that well. Only one person could see it. I think I know what happened and can correct it for future events, but YouTube will probably change things again before then.

Anyway, here is a link to the raw uncut recording of the stream:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z34jaYVOiKQ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: