THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 07:10:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROC the Day is November 29, 2022  (Read 3962 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 01-Dec-22, 03:19:31 PM »

Who wants to set a 2nd alarm for 2 am next year to get a 2nd "most donors" $500 bonus? I'll bet there is even less competition at 2 am than there is at midnight.

I might be game-I was still awake at 2-couldn't fall back to sleep- but I thought we thought of that once and it wasn't allowed. Only one "most donors" per organization unless they changed the rules.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 01-Dec-22, 05:20:23 PM »

Who wants to set a 2nd alarm for 2 am next year to get a 2nd "most donors" $500 bonus? I'll bet there is even less competition at 2 am than there is at midnight.

I might be game-I was still awake at 2-couldn't fall back to sleep- but I thought we thought of that once and it wasn't allowed. Only one "most donors" per organization unless they changed the rules.

I think that rule had been changed sometime before last year when I read a #roctheday tweet about a popular not-for-profit winning its 2nd "most donors" bonus that day. However, the rule could have changed again. The rules can change at any time. Remember when the bonus was $1000?
« Last Edit: 01-Dec-22, 05:35:42 PM by Shaky » Logged
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 02-Dec-22, 09:23:40 AM »

I think that rule had been changed sometime before last year when I read a #roctheday tweet about a popular not-for-profit winning its 2nd "most donors" bonus that day. However, the rule could have changed again. The rules can change at any time. Remember when the bonus was $1000?

OK-I'm sure you will read the fine print when next year rolls around! I'm in if it's OK!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: