THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 07:28:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "PEREGRINE'S SKY" signed children's book - ends Apr 17, 2010 14:46:24 PDT  (Read 18752 times)
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 18-Apr-10, 02:54:51 AM »

And we're still working hard. Look for more improvements to our site in the coming weeks. For the first time in the 12 years that falcons have been nesting in Rochester, there will be streaming video. We're currently testing it. In fact, as I type type this, I am watching live video of cars crossing the arch bridge over the Genesee River and listening to a police siren. A few minutes ago, I watched Beauty make a brief appearance on the platform while being greeted by Archer's e-chupping. Soon you will be able to watch scenes like this too.

What GREAT news!  bguitar  2thumbsup  yahoo

valhalla
« Reply #16 on: 18-Apr-10, 04:34:53 AM »

And we're still working hard. Look for more improvements to our site in the coming weeks. For the first time in the 12 years that falcons have been nesting in Rochester, there will be streaming video. We're currently testing it. In fact, as I type type this, I am watching live video of cars crossing the arch bridge over the Genesee River and listening to a police siren. A few minutes ago, I watched Beauty make a brief appearance on the platform while being greeted by Archer's e-chupping. Soon you will be able to watch scenes like this too.

What GREAT news!  bguitar  2thumbsup  yahoo

Annette says it best, "What GREAT News".  This is GREAT News and it isn't free and the technology isn't cheap.  Click the DONATE button and send a few dollars to GVAS and include in the note that it is for A&B.  Name an egg and send a donation in honor of the egg.  Heck send a donation in honor of Orville! This IS Great News!  We, the Internet Viewers can do our part beyond simply watching.  This IS Great News!   2thumbsup
carol
Small Clutch

Like Count: 2

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18-Apr-10, 08:02:26 AM »

bguitar
carol
Small Clutch

Like Count: 2

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 18-Apr-10, 08:05:37 AM »

this is great. All the news on this board. Its great to see positive posts. Thanks to all.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 18-Apr-10, 12:39:04 PM »

Congratulations to eBay user dianne3336 on your winning bid of $54!

Congratulations Dianne and thanks so much for your bid and donation to rfalconcam.  It is much appreciated.  I know you're going to love this book.   clap thumbsup 2thumbsup

Since It was a showdown to the end and I lost, I will send my last Bid amount plus the shipping costs to June for the RF Cams. Well worth it. Thanks for the great Auction.  clap Sorry, I won't use Paypal.

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 18-Apr-10, 01:17:30 PM »

this is great. All the news on this board. Its great to see positive posts. Thanks to all.

Congrats on your first post! Welcome to the forum, carol.
valhalla
« Reply #21 on: 18-Apr-10, 04:54:15 PM »

Congratulations Dianne and thanks so much for your bid and donation to rfalconcam.  It is much appreciated.  I know you're going to love this book.   clap thumbsup 2thumbsup

Since It was a showdown to the end and I lost, I will send my last Bid amount plus the shipping costs to June for the RF Cams. Well worth it. Thanks for the great Auction.  clap Sorry, I won't use Paypal.

WooHoo!  Way to go, Donna!   clap  2thumbsup bow
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 18-Apr-10, 05:17:35 PM »

Donna, you are Some Chick! In Falcon-Speak, that would be: "You are some Eyas!" but I think I will leave it as "Chick"! stupid Cool
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 18-Apr-10, 05:47:05 PM »

Donna, you are Some Chick! In Falcon-Speak, that would be: "You are some Eyas!" but I think I will leave it as "Chick"! stupid Cool

Thanks Janet and Bobbie......lol, I laughed so hard when I read that. Hubby said....your not kidding, you should see her Eyas! Nuf said. Thanks!   drool

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 18-Apr-10, 06:33:19 PM »

Thanks Donna!  That's very generous of you.   clap

Peregrines know no borders.....
Bonnie
Tiercel

Like Count: 45

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 18-Apr-10, 07:18:03 PM »

Oh, no! I guess I will have to send my bid amount as well.

“No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wingsâ€
William Blake
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 18-Apr-10, 07:27:15 PM »

clap thumbsup notworthy

valhalla
« Reply #27 on: 18-Apr-10, 07:31:21 PM »

clap thumbsup notworthy

See?  Looks like you've started a trend, Donna!   clap
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 18-Apr-10, 07:38:08 PM »

clap thumbsup notworthy

Me too...it was actually my plan all along  Wink

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 18-Apr-10, 07:42:55 PM »

clap thumbsup notworthy

Me too...it was actually my plan all along  Wink

Yay Ei....so it was you too huh?  surprise

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: