THE FORUM

19-Apr-24, 12:01:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donations  (Read 4011 times)
valhalla
« on: 11-Apr-10, 09:11:06 AM »

Great minds must think alike!  While in the shower,  scared blue  I was thinking that it never hurts to send a few bucks to support these cams - doesn't take a lot because every little bit helps.  Beauty and Archer have come through for us with 2 eggs so far, how about if we come through for them?  I'm sending a donation via PayPal when I'm done with this post in honor of Helga Jean, my Birthday Egg!  Think about it.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 11-Apr-10, 09:41:46 AM »

Great minds must think alike!  While in the shower,  scared blue  I was thinking that it never hurts to send a few bucks to support these cams - doesn't take a lot because every little bit helps.  Beauty and Archer have come through for us with 2 eggs so far, how about if we come through for them?  I'm sending a donation via PayPal when I'm done with this post in honor of Helga Jean, my Birthday Egg!  Think about it.

My Paypal account was deleted by Paypal...someone tried to Hack into it and they caught it. Now I have to try to set it up again. It wouldn't let me last time I tried. Sad. I don't think they trust me and think I'm not who I am.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11-Apr-10, 09:59:53 AM »

My Paypal account was deleted by Paypal...someone tried to Hack into it and they caught it. Now I have to try to set it up again. It wouldn't let me last time I tried. Sad. I don't think they trust me and think I'm not who I am.

I've never had success with paypal either...had a mess with a purchase and never got it resolved...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 11-Apr-10, 12:41:18 PM »

If you can't resolve your problems with PayPal and you live in the US, you can always send a check. The address is on our donations page:

http://rfalconcam.com/rfc-main/individualDonors.php
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11-Apr-10, 12:43:34 PM »

If you can't resolve your problems with PayPal and you live in the US, you can always send a check. The address is on our donations page:

http://rfalconcam.com/rfc-main/individualDonors.php

That is my personal plan...I have a certain $ figure in mind per egg...so I'll know the amount in a few days  Wink

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: