THE FORUM

09-Oct-26, 06:03:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 [101]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bluesky 2026  (Read 155961 times)
0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,791


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1500 on: 04-Oct-26, 09:50:22 AM »

Quote

Wandering Falcon: DT Sunday Morning Falcon Watch. Earlier, while Larry O was with me, we had a falcon on the top Ibeam, north side of OCSR. S/he was ee chupping loudly. Took off and ended up landing on the south end of the Xrds Bldg. We lost sight of this falcon when we drove over to the hole.



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/wanderingfalcon.bsky.social/post/3mx2k6nnuts2v
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,791


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: 04-Oct-26, 09:55:22 AM »

Quote

Wandering Falcon: I've driven all over and can't find any falcons. It's a cool, beautiful morning!



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/wanderingfalcon.bsky.social/post/3mx2kbjd26c2v
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,791


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: 04-Oct-26, 10:50:22 AM »

Quote

Wandering Falcon: Found 2 adult falcons on the north side of the Kodak Tower. Assume it's Nova and Corazon. Corazon on the NE corner of the launchpad and Nova on the Philadelphia Tower. I have to wonder if they're trying to keep Tsavorite away from the Times Square Bldg???



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/wanderingfalcon.bsky.social/post/3mx2ngp3ius2x
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,791


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: 04-Oct-26, 10:50:43 AM »

Quote

Wandering Falcon: Time to end my Sunday Morning Falcon Watch. Enjoy the day everyone and Go Bills!



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/wanderingfalcon.bsky.social/post/3mx2njwbosc2x
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,791


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: 04-Oct-26, 03:30:22 PM »

Quote

Rfalconcam: What's a Mother to Do! Tsavorite is not ready to leave. This is going to be an interesting off season. cp
#roc #peregrine #falcon





Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/rfalconcam.bsky.social/post/3mx34y47sf22e
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,791


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: 04-Oct-26, 03:40:22 PM »

Quote

Rfalconcam: Tsavorite and Nova. cp
#roc #peregrine #falcon





Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/rfalconcam.bsky.social/post/3mx35nat6522e
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,791


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: 05-Oct-26, 03:25:21 PM »

Quote

patsy6: DT Falcons - quick drive through downtown. Saw one Falcon on top of the circular roof on ocsr. Falcon had prey. Looks like adult but can't tell for sure. Wish I had my camera with me.



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/patsy6.bsky.social/post/3mx5n6bojok2q
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,791


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: 06-Oct-26, 03:30:22 PM »

Quote

Rfalconcam: Excuse me! Would you happen to have any Grey Poupon? Hello Tsavorite! cp
#roc #peregrine #falcon





Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/rfalconcam.bsky.social/post/3mxa5ug7pqs2p
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,791


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: 07-Oct-26, 07:45:21 PM »

Quote

auntiewood: DT falcon rpt- Nova and Corazon meetup early afternoon ��

(Video)



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/auntiewood.bsky.social/post/3mxd4qeqv6223
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,791


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: 07-Oct-26, 07:45:43 PM »

Quote

auntiewood: DT falcon rpt- Mom Nova and Tsavorite early evening ��



(Video) 10-07-2026 Mom Nova and Tsavorite



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/auntiewood.bsky.social/post/3mxd4sujir223
Logged


This is an automated post.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 [101]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Sponsored By

Times Square
powered by Shakymon