THE FORUM

28-Apr-24, 12:36:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHHH!  (Read 4102 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« on: 09-Jun-10, 04:54:02 PM »

The old evil work 'puter is about to be history.   secret2 Don't tell them the first order of business has been to download firefox & get Rfalconcam up & running...I actually have sound now!  And flash player!  Finalizing the work programs can wait...  clap

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 09-Jun-10, 06:16:59 PM »

The old evil work 'puter is about to be history.   secret2 Don't tell them the first order of business has been to download firefox & get Rfalconcam up & running...I actually have sound now!  And flash player!  Finalizing the work programs can wait...  clap

dead   RIP

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09-Jun-10, 06:49:12 PM »

You can bury that bad boy with my Laptop  computer and may they RIP together. Mine was shipped Today!!!!  thumbsup

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09-Jun-10, 07:00:55 PM »

You can bury that bad boy with my Laptop  computer and may they RIP together. Mine was shipped Today!!!!  thumbsup

Yippee!  You'll be back up to speed in no time!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09-Jun-10, 07:02:50 PM »

2thumbsup good news yahoo

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09-Jun-10, 10:04:44 PM »

When I worked at the accounting firm, I had, with the owner's approval, since she was (and still is) an AOL subscriber, downloaded/installed AOL on my workstation, using a modem undet my desk.  A wannabe supervisor told me to get rid of it, so all I did was hide it.  I really WASN'T using it to goof off, part of my job was sending payroll direct deposit files to my clients' banks.  Several times, when the company T-4 was out of order, or whatever happens to stuff like that, I had to use my own AOL account to send the files in time to pay the employees...
One day, said stupidvisor needed to send one, and he came and asked me if I could send it for him using AOL  2funny
Carol
WV
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10-Jun-10, 12:14:26 AM »

Great!  2thumbsup

valhalla
« Reply #7 on: 10-Jun-10, 05:24:24 AM »

yahoo 
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10-Jun-10, 07:15:49 AM »

When I worked at the accounting firm, I had, with the owner's approval, since she was (and still is) an AOL subscriber, downloaded/installed AOL on my workstation, using a modem undet my desk.  A wannabe supervisor told me to get rid of it, so all I did was hide it.  I really WASN'T using it to goof off, part of my job was sending payroll direct deposit files to my clients' banks.  Several times, when the company T-4 was out of order, or whatever happens to stuff like that, I had to use my own AOL account to send the files in time to pay the employees...
One day, said stupidvisor needed to send one, and he came and asked me if I could send it for him using AOL  2funny
Carol
WV

I've still got a copy of my dial-up ISP software handy for when the corporate internet goes down-I had to use it once last year to send payroll files...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: