THE FORUM

27-Apr-24, 12:07:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready for some football?  (Read 1825 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« on: 12-Jan-13, 03:26:37 PM »

From I Can Has Cheezburger

HEY FOOTBALL FANS!

There's a lot of NFL Playoff Games happening this weekend, including games from the Ravens, Broncos, Packers, and 49ers.

The game WE'RE most looking forward to is this Sunday at 10AM Pacific and 1PM Eastern! The Seattle Seahawks are playing the Atlanta Falcons in what has been unofficially dubbed THE BIRD BOWL '13.

Turns out 'Seahawk' is another name for the Osprey, a predatory bird that lives near lakes, rivers, and other bodies of water. It is not a sea-eagle, but is instead a large raptor that surives on a primary diet of fish. We don't know what species of falcon the Atlanta Falcons are, but we can rest assured that they share the same need for speed that their namesake does.

P.S.-I've seen that pefa picture before...I think it might be Dorothy, Beauty's mom

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 12-Jan-13, 04:35:56 PM »

From I Can Has Cheezburger

HEY FOOTBALL FANS!

There's a lot of NFL Playoff Games happening this weekend, including games from the Ravens, Broncos, Packers, and 49ers.

The game WE'RE most looking forward to is this Sunday at 10AM Pacific and 1PM Eastern! The Seattle Seahawks are playing the Atlanta Falcons in what has been unofficially dubbed THE BIRD BOWL '13.

Turns out 'Seahawk' is another name for the Osprey, a predatory bird that lives near lakes, rivers, and other bodies of water. It is not a sea-eagle, but is instead a large raptor that surives on a primary diet of fish. We don't know what species of falcon the Atlanta Falcons are, but we can rest assured that they share the same need for speed that their namesake does.

P.S.-I've seen that pefa picture before...I think it might be Dorothy, Beauty's mom

I'm going with the Seahawks!

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: