THE FORUM

23-Apr-24, 10:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pepsi Challenge for our Troops  (Read 37357 times)
annieinelkhart
Juvie

Like Count: 23

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: 19-Dec-10, 11:37:29 PM »

PLEASE EVERYONE KEEP THE VOTES COMING!  Time is getting short and we just can't slip anymore.  With Christmas just around the corner, please don't get so busy you forget to get your daily votes in.  Only takes a minute.

We all thank you so much for all the votes you are getting in for us!

Have a GREAT week and stay safe and warm!

EVERY DAY I THANK OUR TROOPS FOR ALL THEY DO FOR US!  IT IS THE LEAST I CAN DO!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 20-Dec-10, 06:46:05 AM »

2thumbsup thumbsup

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 20-Dec-10, 06:51:55 AM »

We've been stuck in 3rd place for awhile now. Hopefully we can move up and not down. Keep voting people!!! wave

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 20-Dec-10, 09:42:49 AM »

We've been stuck in 3rd place for awhile now. Hopefully we can move up and not down. Keep voting people!!! wave

I never miss a day and Bill votes too!  thumbsup

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 20-Dec-10, 10:00:13 AM »

I never miss a day and Bill votes too!  thumbsup

Same here! I really want them to winnnnnnnnnn!!!

valhalla
« Reply #80 on: 20-Dec-10, 02:21:37 PM »

If I knew how to cheat, I would!
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 20-Dec-10, 11:36:19 PM »

Me too! gum

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 21-Dec-10, 06:42:37 AM »

Me too! gum

Me threece!

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: 21-Dec-10, 08:29:04 AM »

I know how to cheat, but I won't. It's not fair to the other worthy causes.

Now, if all the other causes were to teach inner city kids how to hip-hop or text misspelled words on the phones all day, that would be another story.
annieinelkhart
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 27-Dec-10, 08:09:48 AM »

I am doing the Happy dance  mbanana this morning!  WE ARE BACK UP TO #3!!!!!  HOORAY!  ONLY 5 days left to vote so keep them coming you all are a wonderful help!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  clap  thumbsup penguin

Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 27-Dec-10, 01:11:45 PM »

There is yet another way that a lot of us might consider, to help our Military People:
http://operationnoblefoster.org/

kittykiss

Carol
WV
annieinelkhart
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 29-Dec-10, 08:00:58 AM »

Rally the "troops"!  Only 3 days left and we are back down to #4!  NEED TO KEEP THE VOTES COMING EVERY DAY!!  I know you faithfuls are doing just that and I thank you  notworthy  clap from the bottom of my heart!  I just read an email with thank you's in there from Troops who are receiving packages from the BIG main division in OK.  Karen Stark is the founder and she has been so impressed with our little group in Elkhart.  There are Soldiers over there with next to no family or some with family that just can't afford to send things their way!  This project helps lift their spirits up and they find out there are people out there (strangers to them) who care and are thinking of them and praying for their safe return!  Warms a persons heart to know there are people out there like these HUGS people!  I feel honored to know some of them and that the FOUNDER even emails me!   bow  She and her hubby Ray are HUGE supporters of all our Military and as the Mom of a Sailor it warms my heart to know people out there appreciate what he has to sacrifice. 
Ok, internet has held up this long, wonder if it will stay connected long enough to post this!  LOL!  Have a great day and stay safe and warm all of you!

Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 29-Dec-10, 08:17:59 AM »

I am voting with the rest, Annie - but once this "challenge" is over, what else can we do? I would be more than happy to go on a list of people who will send packages, write letters etc. Not sure how to do that, tho, as one obviously wants to go through a bone fide organisation. You mention people who have no one to send such things, which makes me cry! So if there is something you could suggest, I'm in! (Hope they don't mind things coming from Ireland...)
valhalla
« Reply #88 on: 29-Dec-10, 09:54:49 AM »

I am voting with the rest, Annie - but once this "challenge" is over, what else can we do? I would be more than happy to go on a list of people who will send packages, write letters etc. Not sure how to do that, tho, as one obviously wants to go through a bone fide organisation. You mention people who have no one to send such things, which makes me cry! So if there is something you could suggest, I'm in! (Hope they don't mind things coming from Ireland...)

Want to help?  Send a check to the Hugs Project or to the USO or to the Freedom Alliance (my nephew was a care package recipient).  Money.  Always Money.  Don't know about Hugs, but the USO and Freedom Alliance are Tax Deductible and we only have 2 days left (both will be on my recipient list).  Wounded Warrior Project is another one.  The Fisher House (the military version of the Ronald McDonald House) another way of helping - these guys heal better and faster when surrounded by family and friends.  Fisher House makes it happen and they receive several checks per year from us.  Money.  Always Money.
annieinelkhart
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 29-Dec-10, 10:26:24 AM »

Thanks Janet you are so helpful and good at reminding me!!!!

YES YES YES $$$$ IS ALWAYS NEEDED!  The donations ARE tax deductible too.   Here is the addy

Hugs Project
C/O River Oaks Community Church
58020 County Road #115
Goshen, IN   46526

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: