THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 04:22:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 Holiday Cards  (Read 3644 times)
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« on: 21-Nov-10, 03:12:04 PM »

Order an assorted set of 10 cards or 10 of the same card.

Mail in the order form with your check or pay with PayPal
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 28-Nov-10, 11:58:56 AM »

I would like to ask the Committee about the cards...Is there a link to view the cards in a larger format so people can get a better view of them? Hard to tell on here. Also, maybe for next year, I purpose a contest and let the forum members design the cards, submit them and we can all vote on the best 10 for the package. It's a nice way of getting all involved and we have quite a few talents on here. Just a thought.  ???

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 28-Nov-10, 12:37:53 PM »

The cards are the same as the ones from last year. They are just being packaged differently.  Here is last year's picture with larger images of each card.

http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Xmas-Contact-Sheet-Image.jpg

The Merchandising Committee was very busy this year watching falcons and did not have a chance to make new cards. Also, we did not have a holiday picture contest at the end of last year because there were no eyases and there weren't many interesting pictures from the nest box. We should definitely have a contest this year just like in previous years.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28-Nov-10, 12:44:21 PM »

The cards are the same as the ones from last year. They are just being packaged differently.  Here is last year's picture with larger images of each card.

http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Xmas-Contact-Sheet-Image.jpg

The Merchandising Committee was very busy this year watching falcons and did not have a chance to make new cards. Also, we did not have a holiday picture contest at the end of last year because there were no eyases and there weren't many interesting pictures from the nest box. We should definitely have a contest this year just like in previous years.

Thank you Shaky, much appreciated!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28-Nov-10, 02:16:13 PM »

This is an excellent idea Donna.   thumbsup

Would anyone like to volunteer to lead this effort?  I did it for quite a few years and it was a lot of fun.  Just don't think I'll have the time this year.

Carol P.

Thank you Shaky, much appreciated!

Peregrines know no borders.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: