THE FORUM

30-Apr-24, 08:10:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kathy G  (Read 1566 times)
louguch
« on: 01-Apr-11, 12:34:09 PM »

Hi everyone. This is Billijo, Kathy's friend, room mate and more for the last 25 years.Many of you know me as I spent time with her on the bridge and have followed the falcons for years. I feel awkward using her account yet I need to respond to your kindness. Speaking for myself and Kathy's family thank you to all the watchers who were able to attend the calling and to all who are donating in her name to Wild Wings. Kathy was a special women; her garden and birds, Louise her macaw, the falcons and the yard birds and not least the yard squirrels were her life. At times I think she tolerated us humans!

To ease all fears, I am staying at Kathy's for now taking care off Louise and her cat Mindy. I committed to Kathy many years ago to take Louise in the event of her death. Louise is good company with Georgie Boi, my African Grey and Patti my Patagonian Conure. There is a good chance I may remain in Rochester and not return to Michigan.

Could anyone with printable resolution pictures of Kathy send them to my email billijo@wolfgrrrl-productions.com  Kathy was camera shy!!!! It is strange that I am a photographer and all I have is pics of Louise.

I know Kathy is where she would want to be soaring with Mariah and Kaver watching over all us! I miss and love you, Kathy!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: