THE FORUM

28-Apr-24, 01:22:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Loss of a Rochester Falcon Watcher - Kathy G.  (Read 11632 times)
Wing Goose
Tiercel

Like Count: 37

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 26-Mar-11, 02:40:29 PM »

Fly free Kathy G.
My condolences to her family and friends.
 heart
Lola

Lola
ginha
Fledgling

Like Count: 58

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 26-Mar-11, 03:12:54 PM »

Dave and I both are saddened to hear of Kathy's passing. She will be missed.

ginha
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26-Mar-11, 05:40:53 PM »

I'm so sad to hear this news.  As the other "out-of-towners" have said, Kathy was so welcoming to us and quick to enthusiastically share her love of the peregrines!  She will be missed. 

Fly free!

Ei

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Lou
Juvie

Like Count: 130

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 26-Mar-11, 06:38:37 PM »

I will miss Kathy. She was one fantastic lady!  I added a few pictures of her below. One is where she is wearing a t shirt with one of the very first composite pictures I made back when I started playing around with software.  I remember her happily telling me how she used Kodak Gallery to make a t shirt with an image of mine. A second picture is of her Suzanne, Jeanne, and Dawn on the day that Linn first fledged and went to the ground. The third picture is a black and white of her from the watcher's album.
She will be missed!!!

Lou
pdk
Fluffball

Like Count: 11

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 26-Mar-11, 07:15:53 PM »

My deepest sympathy to Kathy's family and friends.
Patricia (NE Florida)
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 27-Mar-11, 03:35:30 AM »

Kathleen "Kathy" (Magin) Guchone Obituary: View Kathleen Guchone's Obituary by Rochester Democrat.

Rochester: Friday, March 25, 2011 at age 64. She is predeceased by her father, Andrew Magin. Survived by her mother, Betty Magin; sons, Andy (Liz) and John Guchone; grandchildren, John Guchone, Jr., Tabitha and Theia; brother, John (Wendy) Magin; sister, Sharon (Faye Wilbur) Magin; several nieces and nephews; special friends, BilliJo Wolf and Cathy Saner.

Family and friends may call on Tuesday, March 29th from 4-8 PM at New Comer Funeral Home, 6 Empire Blvd. Private interment. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Wild Wings, 27 Pond Rd., Honeoye Falls, NY 14472.
« Last Edit: 27-Mar-11, 03:43:23 AM by Joyce » Logged
Guru
Fluffball

Like Count: 6

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 27-Mar-11, 04:00:03 PM »

Deepest sympathy.  My wife and I did not know Kathy but we see the example she left with the dedication of this, the finest group of watchers.
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 27-Mar-11, 04:29:51 PM »

I didn't know Kathy but send my deepest sympathy to her family and friends.

anneintoronto
« Reply #23 on: 27-Mar-11, 11:17:02 PM »

I am very sorry to hear this sad news.  Kathy will be missed.  And I am sorry for her own family and for our family here on rfalconcam, as Kathy has left a hole in the patterns of our lives.  I hope that fond, loving and happy memories will help fill that hole and carry all who knew her through this period of loss and sadness.

Anne in Toronto
bess440
Eyas

Like Count: 15

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 28-Mar-11, 08:41:21 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear that Kathy passed away.  Since I haven't been active the last few years, I didn't know she was ill.  She was always welcoming when I could make it out to the pedestrian bridge. My sincere sympathy to her family and friends.  Sue (Bess)
Bonnie
Tiercel

Like Count: 45

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 28-Mar-11, 09:32:21 PM »

I knew Kathy from my few visits to Watchers Weekends in Rochester.  I am saddened.  If anyone is going to the funeral, please pass along my sympathies to the family for their loss.  

“No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wingsâ€
William Blake
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: