THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 08:47:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Main cam on ustream very dark *DEFERRED*  (Read 5879 times)
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« on: 09-Apr-11, 07:59:34 PM »

Main cam on streaming video very dark-hard to see
« Last Edit: 16-Apr-11, 09:23:07 AM by Shaky » Logged

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 09-Apr-11, 09:19:21 PM »

I'll look at it Monday.
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 12-Apr-11, 08:01:32 AM »

I could not correct the problem during the hour I was there yesterday. I will try again today. I will also look at a new problem that started yesterday with Camera 2. The video is too light.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12-Apr-11, 09:14:36 AM »

I could not correct the problem during the hour I was there yesterday. I will try again today. I will also look at a new problem that started yesterday with Camera 2. The video is too light.

It also seems that still cam 2 is not as sharp as it was.  Don't know if it's related.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12-Apr-11, 09:22:58 AM »

It also seems that still cam 2 is not as sharp as it was.  Don't know if it's related.

Something changed around 4 yesterday afternoon

(movie)

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 12-Apr-11, 03:56:46 PM »

I think I have Camera 2 working properly now. Still working on Main's night vision camera.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12-Apr-11, 03:58:01 PM »

I think I have Camera 2 working properly now. Still working on Main's night vision camera.

Thank you, your doing a great job Shaky.  clap

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 13-Apr-11, 06:38:40 AM »

Main Camera video worked until 2:15 AM when it went dark again.
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 16-Apr-11, 09:27:45 AM »

The dark images are due to a faulty camera. The only way to fix the problem is to replace the camera, which cannot be done until October.  In the meantime, we'll be showing one of the other 4 cameras on Stream 1 at night.
ezsha
Tiercel

Like Count: 25

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 21-Apr-11, 03:10:02 AM »

The dark images are due to a faulty camera. The only way to fix the problem is to replace the camera, which cannot be done until October.  In the meantime, we'll be showing one of the other 4 cameras on Stream 1 at night.

Does this account for the main cam being stuck on the same image since 11:35 p.m. Wednesday night (currently after 3 a.m.), or is this a separate issue?
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 21-Apr-11, 06:52:53 AM »

Does this account for the main cam being stuck on the same image since 11:35 p.m. Wednesday night (currently after 3 a.m.), or is this a separate issue?

The main cam has a bad habit of rebooting itself every so often.  When the streaming cam is on main you'll see a blue screen then "no memory card".  There does not appear to be any rhyme or reason to it.  Sometimes it stays "stuck" longer than others, but it's generally about 15 minutes.  At last report there had been no response from the manufacturer.  At least it deeos eventually restart.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21-Apr-11, 06:54:21 AM »

I should also have mentioned-the night streaming camera that's faulty is actually a separate camera mounted on the outside of main cam's housing. 

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 21-Apr-11, 09:21:19 AM »

Main cam been out since 7:49am

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: