THE FORUM

26-Apr-24, 07:02:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 206   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quest and Kendal - Toronto/Don Mills  (Read 1321013 times)
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: 29-Apr-11, 07:39:55 PM »

Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pics of Quest!  clap

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 29-Apr-11, 08:37:26 PM »

Super pics!  thanks2

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 30-Apr-11, 12:48:48 AM »

These pictures are wonderful!  notworthy

valhalla
« Reply #363 on: 30-Apr-11, 06:19:50 AM »

She's beautiful!  Thank you!
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 30-Apr-11, 11:49:08 AM »

Thank you! Thank you! those pictures are wonderful. She is so gorgeous. Ann, Big Frank thank you so much for letting us see our girl.

Anybody know where I can find a picture of Mariah in about that pose I want to compare Quest to her Momma.
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: 30-Apr-11, 04:08:40 PM »

Incredible Shots Of Quest
April 29, 2011 - Toronto - Don Mills
Frank Butson Reports:
CPF volunteer and ace photographer,Ann Brokelman sends along these incredible shots of Quest. Neither rain nor snow prevented Ann from getting these pictures! WOW,OUTSTANDING,are the only words I can think of.(they may take awhile to load but hang in,its worth it)

http://www.peregrine-foundation.ca/w/2011/04/sightings/incredible-shots-of-quest/
crying
OMG.  I just saw these pics for the first time.  Absolutely breathtaking.  Quest is gorgeous!    Ann captured such good shots!   Is Quest the most followed falcon of all time?    Does anyone know?  Is she the most photographed falcon of all time?   A new word for the Oxford Dictionary?  "celebu-bird"?   Cheesy
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 30-Apr-11, 04:20:13 PM »

Anybody know where I can find a picture of Mariah in about that pose I want to compare Quest to her Momma.

The first one that comes to mind is this one by Jim Pisello from banding day 2008...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
BIGFRANK
« Reply #367 on: 30-Apr-11, 05:25:31 PM »

"A new word for the Oxford Dictionary?  "celebu-bird"?   Cheesy What about celebirdy

margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 30-Apr-11, 05:51:06 PM »

"A new word for the Oxford Dictionary?  "celebu-bird"?   Cheesy What about celebirdy

Like that too, BF!   Quest is our celebird!  Now all we need is the  Harlequin Super-romance novel about her "Quests"...
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 30-Apr-11, 05:55:56 PM »

...not to mention the SUPER-ROMANCER, Archer!  Another potential Harlequin topic. It's in the genes!   M and K.   Leading to grandson, Archer....torn between two lovers.   
And the heroine, Quest, on a journey to find True Love, with her Mexican Red Nail polish and back-pack transmitter...until she meets Kendal!   A true bodice ripper for all time.   '
And it all began with two peregines named Mariah and Kaver!
BIGFRANK
« Reply #370 on: 30-Apr-11, 06:21:35 PM »

As much good news as Ive been happy to report,I hate having to relay this posting and recent sad news.
Sad news from 220 Duncan Mill, an Egg Goes Missing
-
Tracy Simpson Reports:
Bruce Massey was on-site at the 220 Duncan Mill Road location that Quest and Kendal have chosen to make their new home.  He spent the better part of the afternoon watching the pair and was able to see a changeover in adults.  When the male stood up to let Quest on, it was clear that there is only one egg left in the tray.

While sad news, the pair is still looking after the single egg that remains and defending it from any dangers.  This new and inexperienced pair are learning the ups and downs of parenthood and are eager to continue with family rearing of the remaining egg.  There is still a great deal of room for optimism as the resident pair continue to work towards a successful hatch of their egg.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 30-Apr-11, 06:29:19 PM »

Phooey!  Well, one will be enough...let's hope it hatches OK...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 30-Apr-11, 06:35:44 PM »

Oh this is so sad. Poor kids!

margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 30-Apr-11, 06:46:18 PM »

This is sad news for our Quest and Kendal, but there is still one egg.  We can hope and pray that this one egg will hatch and there will be many others afterwards!  And if not... this spot will remain a nest spot for our Quest and Kendal. 
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: 30-Apr-11, 06:52:16 PM »

I believe in fate and this is what's meant to be. With any luck Quest and Kendal will spoil their only child and next year will go smoother.  Sad just the same!  Cry

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 206   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: