THE FORUM

19-Apr-24, 07:32:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Linn (2007) - Scarborough/Yellow Pages  (Read 257755 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 05-Dec-11, 06:02:26 PM »

Good to know.  Thanks Big Frank!   wave

Peregrines know no borders.....
AlisonL
Falcon

Like Count: 41

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 06-Dec-11, 06:42:11 PM »

I just found the beautiful photos of Linn and Mariah. What an incredible resemblance!

Great to know that Linn and Reuben are still around - thank you, Big Frank!
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 14-May-12, 04:23:24 PM »

!!! Site Check at Yellow Pages Reveals Three Eggs

May 11, 2012 - Scarborough - Yellow Pages

Tracy Simpson Reports:
On Friday, Marion and I made a trip up to the Yellow Pages building to check in on Linn and Rueben and their progress towards a hatch this year.  When we arrived, neither adult was in sight and so off we went inside to speak to security.  Paul Zisis, security for the building, was able to share the recent activity around the building as being relatively quiet and only one adult seen at a time.  Marion and I then headed up to a higher elevation to check on the pair and struck it lucky as Linn had just taken off for a break and Rueben was out of the area.  This allowed us to take a first glance at their progress and indeed the pair have three eggs that they are currently incubating.  We will be watching for the change in behaviour that will signify a hatch.  Check back soon as we hope to be announcing their first arrival!!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 14-May-12, 05:10:55 PM »

Tracy Simpson Reports:
On Friday, Marion and I made a trip up to the Yellow Pages building to check in on Linn and Rueben and their progress towards a hatch this year.  When we arrived, neither adult was in sight and so off we went inside to speak to security.  Paul Zisis, security for the building, was able to share the recent activity around the building as being relatively quiet and only one adult seen at a time.  Marion and I then headed up to a higher elevation to check on the pair and struck it lucky as Linn had just taken off for a break and Rueben was out of the area.  This allowed us to take a first glance at their progress and indeed the pair have three eggs that they are currently incubating.  We will be watching for the change in behaviour that will signify a hatch.  Check back soon as we hope to be announcing their first arrival!!

Great news!  I was wondering how Linn and Rueben were doing.  Three eggs!  WooHoo!   clap

Peregrines know no borders.....
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 16-May-12, 07:22:37 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

!!! 3 Hatches For Linn And Rueben
May 16, 2012 - Scarborough - Yellow Pages
Frank Butson Reports:

An excited message from Mark has come that Yellow Pages has 3 hatchlings. Congratulations to the folks at Yellow Pages. Photos to come tonight with a complete posting.
Posted on May 16, 2012 7:03 pm
Observation for Scarborough - Yellow Pages

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 16-May-12, 08:11:37 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

!!! 3 Hatches For Linn And Rueben
Frank Butson Reports:

An excited message from Mark has come that Yellow Pages has 3 hatchlings. Congratulations to the folks at Yellow Pages. Photos to come tonight with a complete posting.
Posted on May 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Wonderful news!  Congratulations everyone!  clap
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 16-May-12, 08:30:02 PM »

Good news is all over !  Congratulations to Linn and Reuben,  and RHea Mae and Tiago, and Quest and Kendal, and now  Beauty and DC for their egg.   A good day.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 16-May-12, 09:16:34 PM »

Tracy Simpson Reports:

Sweet! Thanks Carly

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 21-May-12, 05:49:47 AM »

How did I miss this...I know we knew, but still...pictures too!

!!! An expanded new family - 3 Hatchlings! Congratulations Linn & Ruben!!
Mark Nash Reports:

May 16th - 2012
I am delighted to report that the results of my site visit today yielded a wonderful surprise: Three healthy young new hatchlings! Given their small size, (and the largest of the clutch), it would appear that the first hatched was likely on or about May 12th or May 13th.

Congratulations Yellow Pages and Petra!!
Posted on May 17, 2012 1:21 am

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 21-May-12, 08:06:26 AM »

Linn

Rueben

Mark Nash-CPF

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 30-May-12, 11:02:49 AM »

!!! Yellow Pages Banding confirmed - Friday June 8th at 1:30pm
May 30, 2012 - Scarborough - Yellow Pages
CPF Postmaster Reports:
May 30th - 2012

We are delighted to announce that we have confirmed a banding date of Friday June 8th at 2:00pm!
With a meet and greet in the lobby at the Yellow Pages building at 1:30pm, we will then proceed to band the young peregrine hatchlings at approx. 2:00pm.

Hope to see you there!!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 30-May-12, 12:16:45 PM »

CPF Postmaster Reports:
May 30th - 2012

We are delighted to announce that we have confirmed a banding date of Friday June 8th at 2:00pm!
With a meet and greet in the lobby at the Yellow Pages building at 1:30pm, we will then proceed to band the young peregrine hatchlings at approx. 2:00pm.

Hope to see you there!!

I'm so excited!  The timing will let me make a zoom-zoom trip up to the banding! Joyce & MAK have graciously offered to go with me! Been waiting for years to be able to do this!  WOO HOO!

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 30-May-12, 01:12:09 PM »

CPF Postmaster Reports:
May 30th - 2012

Hope to see you there!!

I'm so excited!  The timing will let me make a zoom-zoom trip up to the banding! Joyce & MAK have graciously offered to go with me! Been waiting for years to be able to do this!  WOO HOO!

I'm happy for you, Ei!  You'll have fun!

Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 30-May-12, 07:32:13 PM »

CPF Postmaster Reports:
May 30th - 2012

Yea!! Glad you can go!!!
Hope to see you there!!

I'm happy for you, Ei!  You'll have fun!

Lynne in New Hampshire
BIGFRANK
« Reply #149 on: 03-Jun-12, 03:07:35 AM »

Yellow Pages Chicks Staying Out of the Rain

June 02, 2012 - Scarborough - Yellow Pages

Tracy Simpson Reports:

Bruce Massey stopped in this morning at the Yellow Pages nest site to check in on Linn, Rueben and their growing family of three.  At first Bruce could see Rueben at the office tower to the west of the nest building and Linn perched above the nest ledge on the upper roof.  There were no chicks in view and so Bruce watched for signs of the young ones popping their heads up above the rim of the ledge.  Rueben took off in pursuit of food of which Linn was obliged to chase him for, take possession of and return to the nest ledge.  She landed on the edge of the ledge and wandered the length of it as if not knowing what to do with it.  It was a challenge for Linn to feed her little ones when they were tucked under the overhang of the nest ledge napping!!  Thanks to Bruce for checking in on the family and we look forward to meeting them all at the banding set for the 8th of June!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: