THE FORUM

26-Apr-24, 02:48:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So, What's Been Happening This Summer?  (Read 7619 times)
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 95

Keeping falcon fans connected

View Profile
« on: 04-Sep-11, 10:50:47 PM »

There hasn't been much to report, but here's a quick summary of what's been happening this summer .  Although there were no young fledglings to watch, the Rochester Falcon Watchers have been busy keeping an eye on the two nest sites here in Rochester,  NY.  Beauty remains in the downtown area, and...

Link:
http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=1530

This is an automated post.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 04-Sep-11, 11:20:10 PM »

There hasn't been much to report, but here's a quick summary of what's been happening this summer .  Although there were no young fledglings to watch, the Rochester Falcon Watchers have been busy keeping an eye on the two nest sites here in Rochester,  NY.  Beauty remains in the downtown area, and...

Link:
http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=1530

Can't leave comments on Imprints? They want a username and password. Since when?

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 05-Sep-11, 08:19:56 AM »

Can't leave comments on Imprints? They want a username and password. Since when?

I see your comment. I don't know what happened the first time, and I can't get it to repeat.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05-Sep-11, 09:18:39 AM »

I see your comment. I don't know what happened the first time, and I can't get it to repeat.

That big long box came up...user name and password required. I tried a few times to post the comment then it hit me, I had to sign in all over again. Usually I just write a comment and and post, as I'm already signed in. No biggie, it worked. Thanks.

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05-Sep-11, 12:07:52 PM »

I just made a comment on Imprints and it told me to fill in my name and email address. I did and re-submitted but it's not showing up

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05-Sep-11, 12:49:17 PM »

I just made a comment on Imprints and it told me to fill in my name and email address. I did and re-submitted but it's not showing up

Shaky said don't fill in email or password, send him an email if you can't leave a comment! Too late for me, I filled it in.

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 05-Sep-11, 01:36:40 PM »

Shaky said don't fill in email or password, send him an email if you can't leave a comment! Too late for me, I filled it in.

Entering your name and email address is ok. Name and PASSWORD is not.

I'll look for your comment, MAK.
« Last Edit: 05-Sep-11, 01:46:17 PM by Shaky » Logged
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 05-Sep-11, 01:53:36 PM »

I'll look for your comment, MAK.

I can't find it, but I just left a comment to verify that it works.

Try quitting and restarting you web browser. Then leave another comment.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05-Sep-11, 02:24:58 PM »

This is what I'm getting Shaky. Usually I'm already logged in and can just make a comment. Now I get this!

margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05-Sep-11, 05:11:37 PM »

I, also, tried earlier to leave a post on Imprints blog, but got the "message" that I needed to log in.  I did not do that.   I'm used to being able to leave posts on the falconwatch blog, so the Imprints message caught me by surprise.  So what should we do?
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 05-Sep-11, 06:06:51 PM »

This is what I'm getting Shaky. Usually I'm already logged in and can just make a comment. Now I get this!

I fixed it so you won't get the login message, but you still must fill in the Name and Mail fields when you post a comment. This is no different than it ever was. Maybe they we always filled in when you hit the page?
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05-Sep-11, 07:24:51 PM »

I fixed it so you won't get the login message, but you still must fill in the Name and Mail fields when you post a comment. This is no different than it ever was. Maybe they we always filled in when you hit the page?

Mine were always filled in.

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05-Sep-11, 08:53:53 PM »

For me, most of the time they are filled in, but sometimes they aren't.

Peregrines know no borders.....
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 05-Sep-11, 10:21:53 PM »

Me too! And I commented on my morning watch only to be told it was waiting for moderation approval. That has never happened before either.

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 06-Sep-11, 06:42:31 AM »

Me too! And I commented on my morning watch only to be told it was waiting for moderation approval. That has never happened before either.

I don't think the filter liked the smileys.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: