THE FORUM

01-May-24, 01:08:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The other side of Mt Rushmore  (Read 3781 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 29-Sep-11, 09:49:07 AM »

"You don't stop laughing because you get old,
You get old because you stop laughing!"

Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 29-Sep-11, 10:03:44 AM »

clap
Carol
WV
valhalla
« Reply #2 on: 29-Sep-11, 11:46:21 AM »

One of my all-time favorites, although I do have one that is a bit more graphic  devil
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29-Sep-11, 12:11:25 PM »

clap
Carol
WV
Carol- is Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira a new baby?  I don't remember seeing that picture before...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29-Sep-11, 03:54:29 PM »

hahaha goodone A VERY true statement!!!!  Grin  clap 2thumbsup

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29-Sep-11, 09:18:39 PM »

Carol- is Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira a new baby?  I don't remember seeing that picture before...

Yep  happy
She was originally bought from a decent breeder in Kentucky two years ago, by a person (and I use the term loosely), who, at six months, had her spayed and declawed, and dumped her in a shelter.  The shelter manager wanted to adopt her, and took her home, but something happened to his living arrangement, and she went back to the shelter.  By that time she was so traumatized that when she was put on Petfinder in early spring this year, she was listed as "Feral".  A bunch of us who are involved in Oriental cat rescue got together, and after about 150 emails, all coordinated by Deb in CT, we arranged a relay transport to WV.  We've taken it slow, pretty much at her speed, and she's for the most part recovered.  I still can't pick her up, but she does come to me for scritches, and treats, and is fine with the other cats.  I've had her nearly five months now.  She was two years old on July 4th.
Her Petfinder photo...
Carol
Back up to four cats...
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 29-Sep-11, 09:29:56 PM »

Yep  happy
She was originally bought from a decent breeder in Kentucky two years ago, by a person (and I use the term loosely), who, at six months, had her spayed and declawed, and dumped her in a shelter.  The shelter manager wanted to adopt her, and took her home, but something happened to his living arrangement, and she went back to the shelter.  By that time she was so traumatized that when she was put on Petfinder in early spring this year, she was listed as "Feral".  A bunch of us who are involved in Oriental cat rescue got together, and after about 150 emails, all coordinated by Deb in CT, we arranged a relay transport to WV.  We've taken it slow, pretty much at her speed, and she's for the most part recovered.  I still can't pick her up, but she does come to me for scritches, and treats, and is fine with the other cats.  I've had her nearly five months now.  She was two years old on July 4th.
Her Petfinder photo...
Carol
Back up to four cats...

Congratulations...to you and to her for finding such a great Mom at last!  She is beautiful! 

My boy Chewbacca still won't let me pick him up...it's been 8 years now.  You can see he wants to be OK with it, but feet off the floor & he panics.  But he snuggles up in bed at night and loves a good butt scrath, so all is well in the end.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 30-Sep-11, 03:15:33 AM »

"...loves a good butt scrath, so all is well in the end."

Obviously.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile