THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 06:10:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Calendars  (Read 39858 times)
NoraH
Juvie

Like Count: 26

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 07-Nov-11, 01:31:06 PM »

Do you have a voting "committee"?  I didn't see a post about voting.  Any news on when we'll hear anything about the calendar, can't wait clap
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 07-Nov-11, 03:44:40 PM »

Do you have a voting "committee"?  I didn't see a post about voting.  Any news on when we'll hear anything about the calendar, can't wait clap

I was wondering the same thing!  Can't wait to see what's on them and when I can place my order!

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 07-Nov-11, 03:54:34 PM »

Do you have a voting "committee"?  I didn't see a post about voting.  Any news on when we'll hear anything about the calendar, can't wait clap

Lou posted a comment on Imprints.

http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=1542#comments
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 25-Nov-11, 12:21:53 PM »

I see the 2012 Wildlife calendar is now available but is there going to be a 2012 Falcon calendar too?

valhalla
« Reply #34 on: 26-Nov-11, 06:35:55 AM »

Not only available, but I bought 3 last night - 40% off Black Friday and Free Shipping!  yahoo
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 26-Nov-11, 08:14:31 AM »

That's odd...I'm with Kris-I only see the wildlife one so far for 2012.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 26-Nov-11, 09:27:03 AM »

That's odd...I'm with Kris-I only see the wildlife one so far for 2012.

The others that I saw on there that were Falcon calendars were for 2011.

NoraH
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 26-Nov-11, 12:12:31 PM »

Thankfully I joined FaceBook a month or so ago, I finally found the nature calendar notice on there to check it out.  I haven't seen the 2012 falcon one though.........
NoraH
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 26-Nov-11, 03:24:51 PM »

I've looked at looked through all the store links and can't find the falcon one.  bang head Where did you find it Janet?  stupid
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 26-Nov-11, 03:25:59 PM »

I see the 2012 Wildlife calendar is now available but is there going to be a 2012 Falcon calendar too?

CarolP told me there is a falcon calendar in the works. I think Janet is talking about having ordered the wildlife calendar. Maybe they both can comment and set us straight.  gum

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 26-Nov-11, 07:03:51 PM »

Due to personal complications, the "Falcon Calendar" is taking a little longer than we had hoped for.  But, we are working on it and hopefully it will be made available soon.  It will be a little different than our past calendars, but I think you'll like it.  We had a little help from our Canadian friends on this one.   Wink

Peregrines know no borders.....
valhalla
« Reply #41 on: 26-Nov-11, 07:05:49 PM »

Wildlife - followed the FB link.
schlaf374
Juvie

Like Count: 58

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 26-Nov-11, 08:36:22 PM »

If you don't do FB try this
http://www.zazzle.com/rfalconcam/2012+calendars
Lou
Juvie

Like Count: 130

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 27-Nov-11, 07:11:55 PM »

The 2012 Wildlife calendar is now 'officially' for sale. Finally!  The lateness and the poor communication is all on my shoulders - I had the responsibility for the wildlife calendar and I had some personal things going on in my life that took me away from staying on top of this to the degree that I should have. My sincere apologies for this.

At any rate, I finally managed to coordinate the process enough to get a draft calendar out to the merchandising team for them to look at. They did find a couple of errors on the calendar and so I just now went in and fixed the errors. Note: If you ordered one using the link that had been posted, you will have to re-order because I deleted the draft calendar that someone discovered and provided the link to.

My sincere gratitude goes out to members who submitted pictures; all of you who have anxiously waited for something to materialize have been so gracious and patient. Luckily, I think we have plenty of time to order these as gifts to support rfalconcam.

Thanks,
Lou

P.S. Congrats to Patti in Kentucky for getting the highest scoring entry in the picture scoring process that I coordinated. I used her picture for the cover!

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 27-Nov-11, 07:16:55 PM »

The 2012 Wildlife calendar is now 'officially' for sale. Finally!  The lateness and the poor communication is all on my shoulders - I had the responsibility for the wildlife calendar and I had some personal things going on in my life that took me away from staying on top of this to the degree that I should have. My sincere apologies for this.

At any rate, I finally managed to coordinate the process enough to get a draft calendar out to the merchandising team for them to look at. They did find a couple of errors on the calendar and so I just now went in and fixed the errors. Note: If you ordered one using the link that had been posted, you will have to re-order because I deleted the draft calendar that someone discovered and provided the link to.

My sincere gratitude goes out to members who submitted pictures; all of you who have anxiously waited for something to materialize have been so gracious and patient. Luckily, I think we have plenty of time to order these as gifts to support rfalconcam.

Thanks,
Lou

P.S. Congrats to Patti in Kentucky for getting the highest scoring entry in the picture scoring process that I coordinated. I used her picture for the cover!

Who are the people that were lucky enough to have their photos included?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: