THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 02:00:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby Elephant has the sniffles!  (Read 4769 times)
Judi
Juvie

Like Count: 43

African Fish Eagle

View Profile
« on: 29-Oct-09, 11:46:12 PM »

http://cuteanimals.todaysbigthing.com/2009/10/23

Don't forget to watch some of the other ones too....very cute!

wave

Life's a dance, you learn as you go...sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow...
dale
Falcon

Like Count: 276

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 30-Oct-09, 01:20:03 AM »

yeah...there's one of a lamb jumping on a bed...young rabbits get this too, their hindquarters just fire off autonomously, and the rest of the critter has to go along for the ride. They always look a bit stunned to find themselves in another place, facing another direction.
Judi
Juvie

African Fish Eagle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30-Oct-09, 07:19:36 AM »

Watching bunnies do "binkies" is very funny.  A friend has 3 bunnies who get the run of the house for awhile every evening.  They're just so cute and so fun to watch.  When they're successful at getting away with something they know they're not supposed to do, they "binky" all over the place!     clap

Life's a dance, you learn as you go...sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow...
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30-Oct-09, 03:03:38 PM »

Hi,

I have found another funny video.

Beagle puppy attacks Rottweiler during playing. Cuteness alert!

http://cuteanimals.todaysbigthing.com/2009/10/22

Greetings
Annette

dale
Falcon

Like Count: 276

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 30-Oct-09, 04:11:10 PM »

Watching bunnies do "binkies" is very funny.  ...When they're successful at getting away with something they know they're not supposed to do, they "binky" all over the place!     clap

you mean there's a name for those? I always just vaguely thought of them as the result of bunnies being born with explosive charges set in their backsides, about which their alleged brains know nothing.

It can only be compared to the way baby mice avail themselves of black holes rather than rational space to get around.
carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30-Oct-09, 06:19:50 PM »

Hi,

Greetings
Annette

Hi Annette,
Yes this one is very cute,the little Beagle and the very Big Rottweiler,he seems to enjoy.Personal I love Beagles and I'm a little afraid of that big Rottweiler,however I can manage a lot of dogs.My grandmother had a little mean cockerspaniel whitch good not be trusted.I could do everything with her and she never was mean to me. dogwag Greetings Carla

carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30-Oct-09, 06:23:53 PM »

Watching bunnies do "binkies" is very funny.  ...When they're successful at getting away with something they know they're not supposed to do, they "binky" all over the place!     clap

you mean there's a name for those? I always just vaguely thought of them as the result of bunnies being born with explosive charges set in their backsides, about which their alleged brains know nothing.

It can only be compared to the way baby mice avail themselves of black holes rather than rational space to get around.
Hi Dale,
i love the Bunnies to.Too funny
greetings Carla goodone
Judi
Juvie

African Fish Eagle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 30-Oct-09, 10:40:00 PM »

Yep...there sure is...pretty cute, huh?    bunny 

Judi
Juvie

African Fish Eagle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 30-Oct-09, 10:41:55 PM »

Hi,

Greetings
Annette

Isn't that one adorable?  The Rottie is so patient and gentle with the puppy.  Kind of dispells the reputation of fierce doesn't it? 

It's all about how the dog is raised and trained....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: