THE FORUM

24-Apr-24, 08:16:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blogs for when you just need to laugh...  (Read 2483 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« on: 31-Oct-09, 09:05:21 PM »

OK...so you may have suspected I have a blog habit.  It's really quite a terrible addiction...hours wasted on...stuff...fed by clicking randomly on the blogroll at a favorite blog & on & on...

So one I found that just leaves me roaring every time is Lovely Listing-Odd finds in Real Estate

Some of the pictures are a bit tough to see...but to get to the actual listing, click on the "found by:" link.

Anyway...here's a sample...

Run! It’s Gigantor, emerging from the Earth! Um… and looking for his nose. OK, maybe it’s Optimus Prime. Still, whichever giant robot it is, would you want to stick around?

(”Energy efficient dome house able to withstand hurricanes and tornados,” sez the ever-so-helpful real estate agent. Because when you live in Maine, those are biiiiig concerns.)

Found By: Kimberly L

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 31-Oct-09, 09:09:30 PM »

...and then I scrolled down and found one more apropos to this group...

Such a poignant time of year: autumn, when the pants prepare to fly south for the winter. Even these domesticated pants are trying to get out the window to join their wedge. Honk! Honk!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: