THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 08:43:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas, here's your Flat screen monitor!  (Read 4459 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 21-Dec-11, 06:04:11 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKUDTPbDhnA# All over the tube today! Ground service alright!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 21-Dec-11, 07:47:18 PM »

Ridiculous!  They spoke with the owner of the house who was home at the time.  He said the guy never even rang the door bell.  Just dumped it over the fence.   Shocked

Peregrines know no borders.....
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22-Dec-11, 04:45:24 AM »

That guy is soooo toast!
valhalla
« Reply #3 on: 22-Dec-11, 04:57:56 AM »

This is one more of the never ending examples of no respect for property - he didn't pay for it - it's insured - he has things to do.  It is someone else's money, so who cares?  We won't hire a tech, because we have to provide a truck and assume that the driver will trash it.  Bet this FedEx driver looked at his mom when she went to spank him and said, "do it and I'll call CPS".  We are reaping what we have sown!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22-Dec-11, 06:33:32 AM »

My UPS driver is a girl I used to work with. She makes sure when I'm not home, where she put my package. She leaves a note on the inside door near the bottom where it is. Lisa was at my baby shower 28 years ago! When my (Cute) UPS driver retired, imagine my surprise when Lisa rang my bell for the first time 5 years ago!  handshake I still miss the cutie!  devil

Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22-Dec-11, 09:10:02 AM »

Ridiculous!  They spoke with the owner of the house who was home at the time.  He said the guy never even rang the door bell.  Just dumped it over the fence.   Shocked

My Son and I had a house fire in December 1996. (A rented house, bad wiring, fire marshall deemed it accidental)  The insurance company sent a small advance check by FedEx, they SAID.  No check, a couple of weeks went by.  The check was one of those that's only good for so many days.  They FINALLY issued a replacement.  a month or so later, the package containing the original was found on the ground inside the locked gate in front of the burned out house.
Carol
valhalla
« Reply #6 on: 22-Dec-11, 10:34:22 AM »

It's all about Personal Responsibility, which is sadly lacking today.
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 22-Dec-11, 10:48:08 AM »

It's all about Personal Responsibility, which is sadly lacking today.

Exactly Janet!  gum

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: