THE FORUM

14-May-24, 08:05:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 ... 193   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Pictures from the Rfalconcam Cameras  (Read 1085898 times)
Bonnie
Tiercel

Like Count: 45

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1155 on: 24-Jun-12, 09:21:02 PM »

You gotta have heart, miles and miles of heart ....

“No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wingsâ€
William Blake
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: 24-Jun-12, 10:05:27 PM »

And, at last, part 5!

http://youtu.be/0CCg7P0WmL8

And with that-goodnight!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: 24-Jun-12, 10:14:59 PM »

We were all watching this at MAK'S tonight. Had PC outside. Thought B and DC were going to get into a fight over that food. OMG, that was crazy stuff. Poor little one was just covered in red. DC tried so hard to fill the little ones crop. Kind of sad to watch but baby got a meal---FINALLY!! PHEW!!!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: 24-Jun-12, 10:24:29 PM »

We were all watching this at MAK'S tonight. Had PC outside. Thought B and DC were going to get into a fight over that food. OMG, that was crazy stuff. Poor little one was just covered in red. DC tried so hard to fill the little ones crop. Kind of sad to watch but baby got a meal---FINALLY!! PHEW!!!

This is definitely different behavour than we're used to seeing.  Dot.ca seems to want to be the one to feed the eyas and Beauty is standing her ground and trying to get the food from DC to feed the eyas herself.  Usually, at this age, we've seen the females do most of the feedings.

This baby needs a bib! 

Peregrines know no borders.....
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: 25-Jun-12, 12:21:36 AM »

This poor baby.  What a mess.  Sad

this poor baby!  But give Doc.ca credit...he IS trying, and he IS  a first time dad.   He IS bringing in some food.  Beauty is ruling the roost,  that 's for sure.  Good for her!  She deserves it. 
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: 25-Jun-12, 06:22:20 AM »

(First?) feeding this morning

Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: 25-Jun-12, 06:29:06 AM »

End of breakfast

carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: 25-Jun-12, 06:36:05 AM »

This poor baby.  What a mess.  Sad

Funniest feeding I have seen in a LONG time!  As amytraveler said on ustream--give that man a baby wipe!
He is funny,good Dad!
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: 25-Jun-12, 06:42:02 AM »

End of breakfast

Oh, my goodness! He sure is one enthusiastic Papa! (Kinda like my Italian friend Steve... "Eat! Eat!"
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1164 on: 25-Jun-12, 07:37:55 AM »

End of breakfast

Oh, my goodness! He sure is one enthusiastic Papa! (Kinda like my Italian friend Steve... "Eat! Eat!"

That's Beauty hauling away the leftovers, but your point is taken. No doubt DC would have tried to feed it to the eyas.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: 25-Jun-12, 08:40:38 AM »

Yesterday, I wanted to go up there and feed the little one myself! Frustrating watching all this. Hope today is better but it started already!  frustrated

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: 25-Jun-12, 08:45:52 AM »

Yesterday, I wanted to go up there and feed the little one myself! Frustrating watching all this. Hope today is better but it started already!  frustrated

They'll figure it out. If baby was really hungry Beauty would make sure it got fed. It's still full from 1st breakfast.

I saw a note on BCAW from carly that Rhea Mae & Tiago went through a similar adjustment period their first season together. They worked it out eventually...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: 25-Jun-12, 08:57:18 AM »

They'll figure it out. If baby was really hungry Beauty would make sure it got fed. It's still full from 1st breakfast.

I saw a note on BCAW from carly that Rhea Mae & Tiago went through a similar adjustment period their first season together. They worked it out eventually...

Yeah, I know Ei. We were all watching from MAK'S backyard yesterday and you would have thought we were watching a ball game with all the yelling, clapping, cheering, booing. Wonder what the neighbors thought!! Just felt bad for the eyas getting a blood bath. DC is quite comical when feeding. The look on Beauty's face when she saw what he did!!!!!  devil  heart

ezsha
Tiercel

Like Count: 25

View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: 25-Jun-12, 12:18:44 PM »

He forgets he has to tuck in the backside too, but eventually (hopefully) he'll figure it out...

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: 25-Jun-12, 08:06:45 PM »

So...after Dot's juicy meal last night there has been some concern about baby's left eye.  As I was watching the lunch feeding I noticed that the lump seems to actually be a feather stuck near the eye.

Finally got a picture tonight that shows it...

Watching the stream you could see it blowing in the breeze. Baby's eye was fine underneath, though none of the stills caught a view with the feather blown back.

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 ... 193   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: