THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 06:50:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures needed  (Read 17723 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« on: 29-Jan-12, 01:53:22 PM »

I'm working on the latest version of the Family Tree.  I've fixed all the asterisks to be the correct tilt direction (thanks Joyce!)...I've updated our recent loses  crying ...I've added mates & their parents' info where I have it...

What I need now are pictures!  I have some webcam captures, I have a few we have permission to use (such as Linn looking like Mariah by Mark N. and Stormin' by Frank B. in 2010) but I know there are more out there. 

The gaps are:

-1998-2001 offspring of Mariah & Cabot-Sirocco (have to put this out there every year-never know who will be stopping by).  A real photo of Cabot-Sirocco would be great too.

-RM & T's Sunshine, Kate, William & Cinnamon-I have webcam captures...looking for regular photos.  Big Frank-do we have permission to use the pictures of Sunshine in Bluffer Park?

-Haven (Stormin's mate) her prior mate Irving & their 3 offspring Luke, Chester, & Buzz

-Rueben (Linn's mate) & their offspring Striker, Jet & Rhiannon

-Quest, Kendal & Harlequin...I have some saved by Ann B. but I don't know if we have permission to use them...if you know whether or not we have permission, please let me know.

Unity

I am going through Imprints & Falconwatch blogs looking for good ones, but it will be much easier if you can post your favorites here or send them to me by email...  dumpsterkitty11@gmail.com

Thanks for your help!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 29-Jan-12, 02:53:47 PM »

My goodness, Ei! Sure wish I could help... but since I can't, I salute your tenacity. Well done on behalf of everyone!

Slainte!

wave
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29-Jan-12, 04:46:40 PM »

My goodness, Ei! Sure wish I could help... but since I can't, I salute your tenacity. Well done on behalf of everyone!

Slainte!

wave

Thanks Bobbie-you know some things are just a labor of love...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29-Jan-12, 07:13:56 PM »

Thanks for doing this Ei.  I think I have some pics that will help fill in some of the blanks.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29-Jan-12, 07:26:34 PM »

Thanks for doing this Ei.  I think I have some pics that will help fill in some of the blanks.

Thanks!  You always get excellent pictures...I just can't snitch them from KGallery!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30-Jan-12, 07:20:26 PM »

And another thought...anyone have any good pictures of Beauty's parents Dorothy & Erie?  Or Tiago's parents, Mandy & Windwhistler?

Penelope99
Juvie

Like Count: 18

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30-Jan-12, 07:32:28 PM »

I have a photo of Cabot-Sirocco's father. And 2 of Cabot-Sirocco... And one of a Cabot-Sirocco's baby but I don't know what baby... I can to search
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 30-Jan-12, 07:37:00 PM »

I have a photo of Cabot-Sirocco's father. And 2 of Cabot-Sirocco... And one of a Cabot-Sirocco's baby but I don't know what baby... I can to search

Excellent!  I only have one really poor picture of Pounce-Kingsley and one webcam pic of Cabot Sirroco. 

Pictures of those babies are scarce...thanks!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 30-Jan-12, 10:16:10 PM »

We need a picture of Victoria, Cabot-Sirocco's mom and his siblings.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Penelope99
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 30-Jan-12, 11:09:05 PM »

I have a photo of Adelaide, sibling of Victoria and Cabot-Sirocco in 2000 with her transmitter
Penelope99
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 30-Jan-12, 11:18:10 PM »

And this of Victoria...
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 31-Jan-12, 06:29:05 AM »

Wow, look at those 2, thanks Penelope!! Ask and ye shall receive!!  clap What's their story, how long was Adelaide tracked? How far back does this go? It's like Ancient Faces but with Falcons.  clap

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 31-Jan-12, 06:31:53 AM »

And this of Victoria...

Fabulous!  Thank you!

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 31-Jan-12, 10:44:45 AM »

I'm confused, I guess.  Cabot-Sirocco was Mariah's first mate.  You said Victoria was his mother but Penelope is saying Adelaide was a sibling to Victoria and Cabot-Sirocco. Questions-are Victoria and Ponce-Kingsley his parents? Is Adelaide his sister or is she Victoria's sister?

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 31-Jan-12, 11:12:22 AM »

I'm confused, I guess.  Cabot-Sirocco was Mariah's first mate.  You said Victoria was his mother but Penelope is saying Adelaide was a sibling to Victoria and Cabot-Sirocco. Questions-are Victoria and Ponce-Kingsley his parents? Is Adelaide his sister or is she Victoria's sister?

silly

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: