THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 05:53:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Falcon Watcher's Pets  (Read 156109 times)
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: 14-Aug-09, 07:40:25 AM »

Oh Dot, Jazz and Mittens are sooo precious! Aren't they Shaky?!!!   laugh

Positively delicious. hungry
harrispen
Pipping

Like Count: 9

My girl Nina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 15-Aug-09, 10:40:24 AM »

I thought I would introduce my dog Nina.  She is also my avatar.  She is 11 years old and we adopted her as a puppy from Lollypop Farm where I work.  You can read more about her on my blog, Bird Brains & Dog Tales.  She posted a nice bio of herself there (with a little help)  thumbsup

I would also like to introduce my current office cat, Marie.  She is available for adoption at Lollypop Farm in Fairport, NY.  For the out of towners reading this post, Lollypop Farm is the local Humane Society.  This weekend we are having special pricing on all cats and kittens to help alleviate the flood of them that always happens this time of year.  Adult cats 1 year and older are FREE!!!   2thumbsup

Sorry for the plug, but it gets really crowded in the shelter with all the cats during the summer months.  If anyone is in the Rochester area and has been thinking of adding a cat to their home now is the time.  I am sure Shaky will be beating a hasty path there as soon as he reads this!  kittykiss

Cindy
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 15-Aug-09, 02:26:42 PM »

Lollipop Farm is where we got our Toby from 10 years ago.  Great place!   clap

Kris

Dawn
Eyas

Like Count: 63

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 15-Aug-09, 03:39:20 PM »

Nina is a BEAUTY! She's gorgeous. My Maggie is half rottie and that rottie shines through from her for sure.  Love rotties!   rofl bguitar

"Those who believe a dog has no soul, have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd."

harrispen
Pipping

My girl Nina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: 15-Aug-09, 04:50:37 PM »

Nina is a BEAUTY! She's gorgeous. My Maggie is half rottie and that rottie shines through from her for sure.  Love rotties!   rofl bguitar

Thanks Dawn.  We think her mix is Rottie / Chow, but sometimes I think she is more like Chow / Coonhound (because she is always sniffing everything) so I call her a Chow-hound  hysterical
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 15-Aug-09, 05:05:02 PM »

I'm LOVIN all the pets here.....thanks all. heart thumbsup clap happy

Donna (gotta love these smileys) cat cat cat cat

Dawn
Eyas

Like Count: 63

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 15-Aug-09, 06:30:01 PM »

Thanks Dawn.  We think her mix is Rottie / Chow, but sometimes I think she is more like Chow / Coonhound (because she is always sniffing everything) so I call her a Chow-hound  hysterical
Ha-ha, I must have 3 coonhounds then. Thay're all sniffing everything always!   Shocked

"Those who believe a dog has no soul, have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd."

Dot_Forrester
Tiercel

Like Count: 50

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 15-Aug-09, 08:07:24 PM »

I love looking at all the beautiful pet photos. Keep them coming, please!
  yahoo

Dot in PA
harrispen
Pipping

My girl Nina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: 17-Aug-09, 09:57:54 AM »

I would also like to introduce my current office cat, Marie.  She is available for adoption at Lollypop Farm in Fairport, NY.  For the out of towners reading this post, Lollypop Farm is the local Humane Society.  This weekend we are having special pricing on all cats and kittens to help alleviate the flood of them that always happens this time of year.  Adult cats 1 year and older are FREE!!!   2thumbsup

Sorry for the plug, but it gets really crowded in the shelter with all the cats during the summer months.  If anyone is in the Rochester area and has been thinking of adding a cat to their home now is the time.  I am sure Shaky will be beating a hasty path there as soon as he reads this!  kittykiss

Cindy

Just thought I would let you all know that Marie was adopted yesterday!  mbanana yahoo cat

I don't know if it was someone from this board or just someone that saw her on the Lollypop Farm web site and came in to see her, but I am so happy that she has a new home.

Thanks to anyone that may have added a new member to their family this weekend or anytime you adopt from any shelter.  All of us that work in the animal welfare field are always thankful for all those of you that think to adopt from a shelter / rescue group.  thumbsup

P.S. Would love to hear if you were the one that adopted her.
« Last Edit: 17-Aug-09, 12:42:32 PM by harrispen » Logged
Caitie
Fledgling

Like Count: 19

Iamnotaddicted

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 17-Aug-09, 08:46:17 PM »

Just thought I would let you all know that Marie was adopted yesterday!  mbanana yahoo cat

Oh what good news !

Yeah Marie  b-day

bravo To whomever adopted her 

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 17-Aug-09, 09:11:27 PM »

Just thought I would let you all know that Marie was adopted yesterday! 

That's great news......thanks. bguitar

Donna 

mrs3popeye
Pipping

Like Count: 5

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 17-Aug-09, 09:53:27 PM »

This is "Lucky", I found her under my dresser after her mother passed away mysteriously. She was just a few days old in this pic. I had to buy special formula at the vets'....I loved feeding her like this. She was sooo sweet!
Judi
Juvie

Like Count: 43

African Fish Eagle

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 17-Aug-09, 10:19:38 PM »

This is "Lucky", I found her under my dresser after her mother passed away mysteriously. She was just a few days old in this pic. I had to buy special formula at the vets'....I loved feeding her like this. She was sooo sweet!

Oh my goodness, what a wee, sweet baby she was...I hope she's still as sweet.  How old is she now?

Life's a dance, you learn as you go...sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow...
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 17-Aug-09, 10:52:27 PM »

Oh my goodness, what a wee, sweet baby she was...I hope she's still as sweet.  How old is she now?

Judi, the pic says 3/3/06, so 3 1/2 yrs old. Def a cutie.

Donna

annieinelkhart
Juvie

Like Count: 23

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 18-Aug-09, 06:41:58 AM »

WOW!  That sure is a cute, TINY kitten!  Was there only one baby?  Lucky for her you found her!   bravo

EVERY DAY I THANK OUR TROOPS FOR ALL THEY DO FOR US!  IT IS THE LEAST I CAN DO!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: