THE FORUM

16-Sep-24, 03:12:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A message for our new members  (Read 2698 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 315

View Profile
« on: 06-Apr-11, 04:59:20 AM »

First...welcome aboard!  wave  You will see that we are a fun group of people all here because of our love for these birds.  

I know it can be difficult to jump into a conversation, but we were all new once upon a time.  Everything I know about peregrine falcons I learned right here (and on our predecessor Yahoo group).  

It can also be hard to know where to start.  Well, we have been working on a project to develop a glossary.  You can find the work to date here:

http://rfalconcam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4801.msg42355#new  

But you know the old saying...sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees. Some have suggested some entries have an "insider" tone-and that may well be true, but it's hard for long-timers to see.  So we would appreciate your looking at it and asking questions about what you read there... clarifications...questions we haven't even thought of...whatever you think would make it better.

You can post your questions here...or there...pretty much anywhere except Rfalconcam Now   Wink
If you're not comfortable starting with a public question, just click on my name on the left and you'll see an option to send a personal message below my profile and I'll be happy to answer you as best I can there.

So, again, we're happy to have you join us while we wait for Beauty to lay that next egg!

She is on the corner of the platform behind Main cam
« Last Edit: 06-Apr-11, 05:08:57 AM by Dumpsterkitty » Logged

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
DebInTexas
Juvie

Like Count: 13

George and Gracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 06-Apr-11, 11:21:41 AM »

You are truly one of the Gems on this page!

2thumbsup
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: